Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EL3kTr1C

Anyone got some Loki Prime fashionframes?

Question

I've been trying to make a good setup with the prime skin for a while, but I keep going back to the default colors (white+gold just looks too good). Any fresh ideas would be greatly appreciated 🙂

9 answers to this question

This is mine.  Nothing special really, but as Loki was my first frame way back when and these were (roughly) his colours, he aint changing.  All classic saturated pallet.  Ceramica shoulders and legs, dex nouchali syandana.  Would remove that stupid champion sigil, but you know, syndicate XP...

CafLXvu.jpg

21 hours ago, (PS4)drollive96 said:

69706109_1182142875310540_34271355586090hows this?

Seems relly cool! I've been thinking of going purple+gold on a black base as well. Too bad I don't have the incubus skin 😛

il y a 46 minutes, GibsonPrime a dit :

Would remove that stupid champion sigil, but you know, syndicate XP...

Put it in the back with minimum opacity then ^^

11 hours ago, Pyromaniaque said:

Put it in the back with minimum opacity then ^^

That is min opacity!  This thing glows so much.  Back is a good idea for screenshots, but that's the bit of the frame I look at in game so nah.  Should have just taken it off really.  Ty tho.

Anyway, I normally just hit random until I see something I kinda like and adjust from there.  Asking for look links is a good idea too.  I need to get with the times.

Look link is live on PC ask region get 100 links ... Normally at least 1 or 2 are decent.

Also as said Loki is lower teir fashion frame since he should almost never be seen