Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Inability To Enter Back Into Stealth Mode

BirdOfSong

Ive noticed, after triggering the detection alert and managing to defeat all of the called enemies. You are unable to go back to sneaking inside the mission. As the enemies seem to radar lock onto you. Ill even try hiding inside vents, loot rooms, and the like. To no avail the AI always will know where i am. Is this supposed to be a bug? As on Corpus missions I could understand due to the cameras being all over.

Ive noticed, after triggering the detection alert and managing to defeat all of the called enemies. You are unable to go back to sneaking inside the mission. As the enemies seem to radar lock onto you. Ill even try hiding inside vents, loot rooms, and the like. To no avail the AI always will know where i am. Is this supposed to be a bug? As on Corpus missions I could understand due to the cameras being all over.

Stealth isn't this games strong point just yet.

Cooldown for the alarmed state was mentioned in a livestream long ago as a way to help the state of stealth gameplay.

It hasn't been mentioned any more after that, but I trust that they're either working on it or are discussing it internally/still fleshing things out.