Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am a god, or apparently disruption really hates me or something?

CaptainJLP

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SnakeLogic said:

So uh, how hard were they to kill?

Im genuinely curious lol.

I'm fairly certain that at that level they must have Trillions of eHP.

Also their blasts likely deal well past even the tankiest Warframe's maximum theoretical eHP.

The only thing that could kill them in any timely fashion would be Viral/Slash stacking while CCing them to not even let them MOVE. Or the old standby of CL on a dagger.

That is well beyond the levels that anything in Warframe should reach and the scaling likely is so absurdly high that every single enemy would be like fighting thousands of level 100 Grineer.

Edited by Aldain

You were one punch man frame just keep punching =p

There are ways to deal with stuff that high... Ivara and covert lethality... Sleep arrow stab, sleep arrow stab etc forever lvl doesn't even matter.

Actually do the damage without using a gimmick mod max power Str banshee after you strip the armor they wouldnt be hard to kill hp caps out around 2 billion something, alot sure but not much with what banshee can do. 

... The more I think about it this would be really fun I think of lots of set ups for this

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

5 minutes ago, CosmicSchwung said:

Would a full team with CP and Lockdown get the job done?

Just 1 lockdown and a full team with cp would do the job I think, since they have no armor the'll take the full dmg of lockdown and you can cast multiple lockdowns on the same target

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

Also their blasts likely deal well past even the tankiest Warframe's maximum theoretical eHP.

The only thing that could kill them in any timely fashion would be Viral/Slash stacking while CCing them to not even let them MOVE. Or the old standby of CL on a dagger.

That is well beyond the levels that anything in Warframe should reach and the scaling likely is so absurdly high that every single enemy would be like fighting thousands of level 100 Grineer.

Nah there's easy ways to kill them, regardless of level. Enemies cap at 9999 and don't get any harder. The same methods that work on level 2000 work on 9999, Warframe doesn't get harder sadly.

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

At what point would they scale up so high that an internal overflow happens on the numbers, and they deal negative damage / have negative health?  Now there's a bug feature I'd like to see...