Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To take its pain away (Smiles of Juran) - FULL SHAWZIN VERSION

vanaukas

I didn't encounter a full shawzin cover of the somachord version of this beautiful song. so I've made one, I hope you find it useful!

SONG CODE:

6JAABAHJAOKAWMAcEAjMAqRAxSA4JCABCIJCPKCWMCdECkMCrRCySC5RDHKDVSD3RD+SEFUELMERJEYKEeMElKEsKFhJFnKFuMF2EF8BGJCGXJHhBHpJHwKH3MH+EIFMILRITSIbJJgBJnJJuKJ1MJ8EKCMKJRKQSKXRKmKK0BLDSLSRLZSLfULmMLtJL7KMKKNBJNIKNOMNVENcBNqKN4

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VotumPrime said:

It sounds kind of off a bit.

You can check the original version in the description of the youtube video, maybe you can take it to the next level, I wasn't able to do more :(, but I checked other videos and I know it can be better!

Edited by xHeretic

• 2 weeks later...

If someone want to try my version here it is: 6JAABAHJAPKAVMAcEAmMAtRA0SA7RBLKBaSB4KCASCHUCPhCXRCfhCmiCtUC2SDvKD4SEAUEIREQKEhCExJGgBGoJGwKG4MG/EHIMHQRHYSHgJISBIbJIiKIqMIxEI5MJBRJJSJRRJhKJwEKCSKaKKiSKqUKyRK6KLMCLdSMNKMVSMeUMmRMvKNAJNRJOgBOoJOwKO4MPAEPIMPQRPYSPhRPxKQBSQiKQqSQyUQ6hRCRRMhRTiRcURlSTBKTJSTRUTZRThKTyCUD
However, after 3 sequences, start holding SPACE for the next 4 sequences. What sequence is for me? It is part separated form another with this litlle break between playing in this song.