Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There should be a way to play the Shawzin in Relays

Revenant0713

I know we can play the emote, but it'd be nice if we could play for the rest of the Relay to hear. At the moment, I know it's intentional that others can't hear it. After all, what'd end up happening is a bunch of people playing Shawzin emotes all at once will cause a lot of noise. But I believe there is a way around this while still allowing us to play for other players.

Idea 1: Allow players in the relay to press the Interact button on a player using the Shawzin. This toggles whether they can hear the player's instrument or not. Also allow the player who interacted to listen in on the instruments of the musician's squad.

Idea 2: Only allow the player to hear the closest Shawzin and any other Shawzins in the musicians' squad.

What do you guys think?

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Not all of us want to hear other people's music...

I set octavia music down so I can hear it and I'd do the exact same thing with the shawzin (which I still feel was wasted resources)

Exactly why I put the first idea down. Because it can allow people who wanna hear it to hear it while the ones who don't wanna hear it don't have to.