Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker With Strun Wraith?

razorbak92

Hello all,

What about a Stalker that he drops the BP of the Strun wraith? I think strun wraith it's the best gun of Warframe, and I lost that event to get it lol so why don't have a chance to have it again? Stalker is hard to meet, so why don't let him drops the BP of strun wraith?

Maybe you can think that he with strun wraith can kill you so fast, but if you're a real power Ninja, you must show him who you are for real.

What do you think?

how about a stalker that drops anything... 5 times in a row and nothing.... but that would be great except for if he was able to use it as well... essshhh

Don't you like drops to be rare when killing the stalker...makes them more special. Or do you just want something to drop every kill, rare mods fall like rain during missions?

I like things sometimes to be rare, I find it strange that people want everything all at once, and possibly really get to enjoy none of it very much.

Hello all,

What about a Stalker that he drops the BP of the Strun wraith? I think strun wraith it's the best gun of Warframe, and I lost that event to get it lol so why don't have a chance to have it again? Stalker is hard to meet, so why don't let him drops the BP of strun wraith?

Maybe you can think that he with strun wraith can kill you so fast, but if you're a real power Ninja, you must show him who you are for real.

What do you think?

If I were you I'd wait a bit for the Tenno Double Barreled Shotgun that they're working on right now. It would be a really strange move for DE to have an event exclusive weapon continue to overpower every other available weapon in its class. It really wouldn't be fair to players who had to miss the event.

I can see them making 2 more Wraith weapons, a secondary and a melee. Then they'll have another mini-boss dropping those lol

And they can call him The Wraith. He'll have the Strun Wraith, Aklato/Lex/Sicarus Wraith, and... what's a melee weapon that you can buy with credits? That's the only thing about the Strun that strikes me as a good common feature.

Yeah. Strun Wraith with half-decent mods on Stalker and even Rhinos run for their lives.

Also, Tenno Double Barreled Shotties? WTF? Are they going to outclass existing weapons like say Sobek again?

There are allot of arguments going on about power creep, weapons outclassing weapons, keep up with the intergalactic Joneses, etc. But the way I see it once you get to higher level 130-150+ enemies we need stronger weapons than what we have now to have fun. I don't want to get into one of those discussions, but yes DE is working on a new shotgun. My speculation is that it will outclass current shotguns and be close to the Strun Wraith as far as being a high crit shotgun.

The reason for my speculation is the way the SOMA works. It's really a gun for all seasons apart from it being not being armor ignoring. It's accessible to all players, and in the hands of a player that mods intelligently it's one of the most powerful guns in the game.

Currently the only other shotgun that's even slightly worth experimenting with doing a crit build on is the regular Strun, but even that's a futile exercise.

It just wouldn't make sense for DE to have a set of crit mods for shotguns be effective only on an event exclusive weapon.

Edited by sushidubya

No, event weapons should stay event exclusive. However I proposed a solution in a thread I made a bit back where the Strun Wraith and future event weapons could be awarded in events on a yearly basis, and that thread got very polarizing replies, although I think that it was mostly because I wasn't initially very clear what I was saying in the opening post. You can check out that thread here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102540-seasonal-exclusives/#entry1177946

I personally don't think powerful weapons should remain permanently locked away from newcomers, even if they aren't the most powerful. Although right now the Strun Wraith is undeniably the most powerful shotgun and I still think the Snipetron Vandal is the most powerful sniper rifle (I one-shot level 105 enemies, so at what point does the extra damage from the Lanka actually start to matter?).

Edited by Grilleds

No, event weapons should stay event exclusive. However I proposed a solution in a thread I made a bit back where the Strun Wraith and future event weapons could be awarded in events on a yearly basis, and that thread got very polarizing replies, although I think that it was mostly because I wasn't initially very clear what I was saying in the opening post. You can check out that thread here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102540-seasonal-exclusives/#entry1177946

I personally don't think powerful weapons should remain permanently locked away from newcomers, even if they aren't the most powerful. Although right now the Strun Wraith is undeniably the most powerful shotgun and I still think the Snipetron Vandal is the most powerful sniper rifle (I one-shot level 105 enemies, so at what point does the extra damage from the Lanka actually start to matter?).

I'm supporting your idea. I think too the event guns must not stay just closed to the events... Maybe it can build just more later... That's an awesome gun huh.