Vallis longtime/new bugs

Hello, 
I just experimented some of these bugs since Fortuna launch (my clanmates as well), and I hope it'll be fixed with time but apparently not (or they are coming back lol), so, I'm reporting them in hope it can be fixed, some of my friends don't wanna go to the Vallis or do activities because of them and that's sad ...

K-Drive bug :
-Can't launch some races (random) because we can't interact with the Vent kid, even if he's here. Alone or in matchmaking.
-Sometimes can't see the races on map even if we have a custom K-drive, don't know if that's normal.

Conservation bugs : 
-We interact with the poop to begin the tracking but there's no track, no yellow area for calling point. The poop is still bugged until we return to Fortuna but he's marked on map. 
-When shooting some animals (tried with Sawgaw only, don't know if that's a bug related only to him) with the tranq rifle, the projectile don't hit the target, even if we're at 3 meters from the target.
-When shooting at some animals (tried with Sawgaw only again) with Ivara's sleep arrow, this one fall but disappear when he it the shroom. Can't interact, can't see it, can't even feel that there's a model here, but the entity is shown on the map with the red arrow marker like ennemies in radar. In the end, it tooks me 2-3 arrows for each to catch them because of that.

-Some of the perfect captures (did 11 perfect animals) doesn't count for the Nightwave challenge for no reason

Fishing bugs :
-The strange behavior of the spear no returning properly into your hand for another throw, doing loopings in the airs. Resulting that you can't reclaim your spear.

If somebody have another bug report to complete this thread, please feel free to reply below, have a good day everyone ! :clem:

Edited by Rorkyr

Upping this. Just got the conservation Nightwave act as a recovered act, tried to go do it and all the tranq shots just literally pass through the animal (Sawgaw in my case as well). Even tried going right up to it with my invisible Octavia. This is very frustrating.

Il y a 11 heures, Zambad a dit :

Upping this. Just got the conservation Nightwave act as a recovered act, tried to go do it and all the tranq shots just literally pass through the animal (Sawgaw in my case as well). Even tried going right up to it with my invisible Octavia. This is very frustrating.

It's a plague (without joking x') ) for the NW challenge, I did 11 animals instead of 6, and over it, there's the bug when perfect capt doesn't count thanks for reminding me that ! But yeah that's pretty annoying.

Edited by Rorkyr