(XB1)SixGunLove

So equip able Shawzins? That can be seen on our Warframes, not just as a Emote. I want to actually wear a Shawzin.

Can this please be a thing? 

There are multiple Shawzins. Id like it to be equip able. IDC wether in the place of a weapon slot or as Syadana. I wanna see it physically on my WF. Would be a nice finishing touch to the Shawzin movement. Probably fairly easy to implement.

PLEASE CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!? 

Thank you

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove
Clarification
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

Someone is sleeping?

On 2019-08-29 at 11:35 PM, [DE]Megan said:

SHAWZIN 2.0: INTERACTIVE EMOTE! 

Back in Update 25.4.0 we added the Shawzin to the Market for 40 Platinum - a placeable Decoration to remind you of The Sacrifice. Immediately the comments rolled in of ‘I wish we could play it’! And today that day has come:

All Shawzin purchases now come with a free ‘Shawzin’ Emote that you can equip to play your signature instrument! Those who have already purchased the Shawzin will retroactively have the Emote. With over half a dozen Scales, 3 frets and 3 strings, your song opportunities are endless. We cannot WAIT to see what you all come up with!

We have added 3 new Shawzin Decorations to the market with a different flair:

MIMICA SHAWZIN - custom colour Shawzin! This Shawzin features an adaptive enamel that senses and mimics the coloring of any musician playing it.

DAWN SHAWZIN - Like the morning’s first light, this Shawzin will wake the spirit within.

And NELUMBO  Shawzin - with it’s own sound-pack, it’s completely unique! 

SHAWZIN has been renamed to DAX SHAWZIN for clarity.

Simply change your Shawzin while using the Emote using the menu provided! 

Some nifty features to explore with your Shawzin:

• Numerous different musical scales to choose from
  • Play single notes and chords
  • Play along with Mandachord rhythm section
  • Practice songs included (and a "slow playback" feature also available)
    • "This Is What You Are", "We All Lift Together", and "Smiles From Juran" songs included!
  • Add vibrato and whammy bar effects
  • Record your Shawzin songs and share with friends by linking in Chat once you’ve achieved at least 4 Clems (points) by playing your track back
    • Shawzin can auto playback songs or you can play along
    • Metronome mode option (120bpm with quantization feature)

Shawzin music can be heard in Squads and aboard landing crafts. Relays do allow you to play, but you will only hear your music and not your peers.  

e30c45372806b669f5fb6ffbc6f97252.jpg

20 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Someone is sleeping?

U miss understood me. That is equipped as a emote. I wanna see it physically on my Warframe. Similar to how we see our weapons and/or Syadana. 

15 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

I wanna see it physically on my Warframe.

Like a Hunting Horn from Monster Hunter? :clem:

29 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I just want to be able to hit someone with it, a la rockstar 😎

HNJC1moEv2bomprMLQTH3oOQI9E=.gif

Like the El MariachiHMG6.gif

/s

46 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Like a Hunting Horn from Monster Hunter? :clem:

yes?! I want to wear a Shawzin. If I can smack some enemies with it, that's fine too. IDC just wanna wear it on my Warframe ultimately. Whether the shawzin replaces a weapon slot or my Syadana. If I had a choice I'd like to replace my primary with a Shawzin since I'm not really a fan of primary weapons. But whatever. 

How do you want it? As a Heavy Sword, combined with Cleaving Whirlwind, doing some random cacophony sounds when it hits the floor during the Sundered Tusk Combo? 

lol.

Actually... There would be a way to play the Shawzin and deal damage.

It has to go into the secondary slot, so it can be worn by players. When you switch weapons to the Shawzin and click once, you go into Emote.

A random song will play, any note you hit correctly will add points. All 6 or 8 notes, the points will converted into DMG, resulting in an AoE pulse.

The more correct notes you play, the higher the damage by a multiplier. missing a note will set the multiplier back by 1. every 6 or 8 correct notes, the multiplier is increased by 0,5

if you manage to play the whole song perfectly, a "perfect" multiplier of 2 is added and will result in a AoE explosion double the range. just completing it, adds a 1.

Also finished in Style by the Warframe getting up, the sound you hear upon leaving the emote plays, the WF swirls the Shawzin around into holster, everything explodes and the Camera returns to normal gameplay. 

To add a bit of balancing, everytime the Shawzin is played, it will add a random value, which makes it a bit harder to play.

I'd just wear it as a decoration. I'd like to put in place of my syadana or primary slot . Maybe pull it out when waiting at extraction.