Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauß

BethTheBean

ackchewally... it's Gauß.

Spoiler

to type an Esset. you hold Alt and type in 0223 on the numberpad of your keyboard at the same time. there are other codes for other non-English accents. I learned this in school and somehow remembered it. you're welcome!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 3

I was going for posting correct pronunciation of, Gauß, since a helm of Mag's and the new warframe are named after the German scientist.

Alas, some people just want to insult. I should be used to it bu now. :inlove:

12 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Reveal hidden contents

to type an Esset. you hold Alt and type in 0223 on the numberpad of your keyboard at the same time. there are other codes for other non-English accents. I learned this in school and somehow remembered it. you're welcome!

Thanks for the tip.

Edited by GrazedZero

3 minutes ago, GrazedZero said:

I was going for posting correct pronunciation of, Gauß, since a helm of Mag's and the new warframe are named after the German scientist.

Thanks for the tip.

Well, if you're going to make a thread just to be a Pronunciation Nazi, then I reserve my right to be a Spelling Nazi too.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, GrazedZero said:

Thanks for the tip.

The real question is. Do you and others who are so hung up about how Gauss is pronounced actually worry about or pronounce other names in this game correctly? Do you pronounce Loki the right way? Nezha? Limbo? Wukong?

And the better question, do you pronounce Gaussian correctly?

It's pronounced Kevin Ferdinand Goose and don't you dare try to correct me!

Spoiler
3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Hide contents

Ascii (pronounced ASS-kee) codes are extremely useful for typing foreign alphabet characters like this. I just wish they were easier to remember.