Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry QoL request

riedok

Hello I'm not sure if this the right place to post however, here is what i am hoping we can get in the future. I would like to be able to queue more than one of the same item in the foundry at once.  Example:  queue  2 Goblite tears  to make 20  it costs double and take  2 mins instead of 1. The reason i propose this is  so we can queue up and hour or two worth of items we need say health and energy restores to then go on about  our gaming to claim them after rather than waste time sitting in front of our foundry watching  the 1 min timer personally that is rather boring.

here is an image i made from already existing  things in the game.  the counter i got from the market and the rest from the foundry.  i used a screen shot program  and windows paint

Spoiler

szq1uE6.png

Edited by riedok
  • Like 1

Ah, DE has it this way because though its a free to play game, money is required to keep updates to the game coming. This is one of the small things that helps support the game.

Maybe they could create a prime access pack that includes something called the "prime foundry" though. Capable of letting you build up to 3 of the same item at once. Maybe it could even speed up the time of building certain items too. 

Id spend on that. Just as long as it doesnt completely remove the limiting feature of how many items can built at once.

6 hours ago, riedok said:

Hello I'm not sure if this the right place to post however, here is what i am hoping we can get in the future. I would like to be able to queue more than one of the same item in the foundry at once.  Example:  queue  2 Goblite tears  to make 20  it costs double and take  2 mins instead of 1. The reason i propose this is  so we can queue up and hour or two worth of items we need say health and energy restores to then go on about  our gaming to claim them after rather than waste time sitting in front of our foundry watching  the 1 min timer personally that is rather boring.

here is an image i made from already existing  things in the game.  the counter i got from the market and the rest from the foundry.  i used a screen shot program  and windows paint

Reveal hidden contents

szq1uE6.png

You are not the first person to request this and you are not going to be the first person to be declined this suggestion. Basically, DE doesn't like this idea because it will make you pay for this game less. It would make rushing health pads and stuff completely useless and unnecessary. They want to feed off your impatience.

• Like 1

thats why you could... start building the item you want (say an energy restore), do a low level mission on a planet that drops the items needed to build it, return to the foundry, claim the item, do that same mission, repeat repeat repeat. or just use the phone app or check weapon and warframe builds, play with your pet, do some fashionframe while you wait. personally i don't think i'd need this as i never have the need to build about 50 energy restores or ship charges at a time, and doing a mission for the item resources while waiting allows for a semi-farm of said item