Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Completely Unacceptable

(NSW)FlameDivinity

Warframe has been crashing non-stop since the last update. I posted a bug-report here 

where I lost out on a trade that would've granted me 120p because the game crashed. Now I've wasted 300 standing with my 12000 standing cap. I was in the middle of fishing Murkrays and had 1200 standing in fish (a small murkray, a large, murkray, and a large goopalla). I of course used a murkray lure and a glow thing, which mean I lost 300 standing (which is a lot for me and what I need it for) for no reason. I was't upset before but I am upset now. This. Happens. Constantly.

Please fix this. This happens during missions as well. It can happen anywhere and does so at random.

edit: 20 #*!%ING MINUTES INTO A MOT SURVIVAL, NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!

Wtf? I'm farming argons and this is what it does? Really!? This isn't just me, please fix this DE. THIS. IS. COMPLETELY. UN. ACCEPT. ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity
  • Like 1

God I am super sorry. I will crash only once in a great while. I play with a fan on my Switch to help keep it cool. Maybe something similar would work for you. It just doesn't make sense that your copy would crash much more often than mine, and I play a lot. Have you tried redownloading the game? Maybe you've a corrupted copy or something, or perhaps your internet is throttled. I have had a very few instances of the game crashing, but usually that was only after 8 hours of near-constant play. My crashes are random, and there seems to be no real thread to them. I've crashed loading in, on an open world and once in the middle of a Mot survival at 45 minutes. And maybe once in the new disruption mode. Like I've said it happens so rarely that I don't really pay much attention to it when it does. 

vor 13 Stunden schrieb (NSW)FlameDivinity:

Warframe has been crashing non-stop since the last update. I posted a bug-report here 

where I lost out on a trade that would've granted me 120p because the game crashed. Now I've wasted 300 standing with my 12000 standing cap. I was in the middle of fishing Murkrays and had 1200 standing in fish (a small murkray, a large, murkray, and a large goopalla). I of course used a murkray lure and a glow thing, which mean I lost 300 standing (which is a lot for me and what I need it for) for no reason. I was't upset before but I am upset now. This. Happens. Constantly.

Please fix this. This happens during missions as well. It can happen anywhere and does so at random.

as there is no flood of "game crashing" posts i think it's may not the game itself what is the problem. 

as someone already wrote: may you should reinstall the game and make sure youre switch isn't the problem.

• Like 1

On 2019-09-08 at 8:41 AM, (NSW)Speedstinger said:

Hey, I know that this is probably solved by now, but the same thing is happening for me and im not sure why. I recently redownloaded it so that might be playing a part? 

Did those solutions work for you? I'm willing to try it, just wanna be able to play the game 🙂

It worked for me, but not for my clanmates who also suffer the issue. It's definitely worth a try. I hope it fixes your issues too 🙂