The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame seems the most... Official?

4 hours ago, ThatGuyFromThatPlace32 said:

This is more of a opinion thing, but: What to you, seems like the frame most fitting to be used by a clan leader appearance wise? Obviously, there's various types of leaders, but, that opens up even more discussion. Which frames fit which kind of leaders?

Oh, I thought you were talking about a G-man frame, like a "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help" warframe lol. 

For a clan leader flex-fashion, I'd say anything Prime really. Vauban Prime 

10 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Lemme as a simple question: Would you leave your clan and join another because you saw the leader in a fancy outfit? 

Neither Peru nor Paraguay have anything to do with the article. They don't even share borders with the country that it's about. So.... Ok? 

13 hours ago, Sean said:

None.

It is what you make of it.

If you need to rely on a frame's aesthetics to "lead", then it just feels hollow.

This is still a video game at the end of the day, so that kind of thing is just silly.

Use what you enjoy and just be a decent person to your people, then it won't matter what you use.

11 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Leaders would not ask such questions.

A leader can use anything that they want, because the frame is not what makes them a leader. Anyone using props and costumes to enforce their image is just an actor pretending to be a leader. 

You might want to take a look at this guy some time:  https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20243493

This isn't a post about how to be a good leader... This is a post about opinions on what frame looks the most official and leader-like...
If you're gonna start being condescending for no reason, and bringing up completely invalid points, get lost.
It's not about what will get respect, it's about what looks like a leader, not for combat, but, for just raw appearance.

This isn't some "How do I get respect" post
It's literally "What frame looks like they're the boss" AKA "What looks cool"

Edited by ThatGuyFromThatPlace32
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, ThatGuyFromThatPlace32 said:

This isn't a post about how to be a good leader... This is a post about opinions on what frame looks the most official and leader-like...

And again the obvious answer is, "whatever the leader chooses to wear at any given moment". 

If the leader chooses to use a Vanilla Volt set to default colours, that's by definition, "the most leader-like thing." 

If you're gonna start being condescending for no reason, and bringing up completely invalid points, get lost.

Read them again, slowly. 

It's not about what will get respect, it's about what looks like a leader, not for combat, but, for just raw appearance.

And again the answer remains unchanged, because it is not the frame that makes the wearer a leader, but the leader who is wearing the frame that pleases him. 

This isn't some "How do I get respect" post
It's literally "What frame looks like they're the boss" AKA "What looks cool"

"The Monks of Cool, whose tiny and exclusive monastery is hidden in a really cool and laid-back valley in the lower Ramtops, have a passing-out test for a novice. He is taken into a room full of all types of clothing and asked: Yo, my son, which of these is the most stylish thing to wear? And the correct answer is: Hey, whatever I select."
Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And again the obvious answer is, "whatever the leader chooses to wear at any given moment". 

If the leader chooses to use a Vanilla Volt set to default colours, that's by definition, "the most leader-like thing." 

Read them again, slowly. 

And again the answer remains unchanged, because it is not the frame that makes the wearer a leader, but the leader who is wearing the frame that pleases him. 

"The Monks of Cool, whose tiny and exclusive monastery is hidden in a really cool and laid-back valley in the lower Ramtops, have a passing-out test for a novice. He is taken into a room full of all types of clothing and asked: Yo, my son, which of these is the most stylish thing to wear? And the correct answer is: Hey, whatever I select."
Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies 

then you literally add nothing of value to the topic, and can't answer properly, neither fully understand the topic.

To the OP

Valkyr Prime, if your clan went full Berserker Class

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mikakor said:

then you literally add nothing of value to the topic, and can't answer properly, neither fully understand the topic.

You ever seen Warren Buffet's mansion? Or the way Bill Gates dresses in those really expensive threads? And the amount of bling that Zuckerberg flashes every day? 

That's how you know how rich they are. They don't need to try to look rich. They are rich, and everyone knows it. They can dress however they want because they don't have to try to impress anyone. 

And here's the thing, I do understand what is being asked. Probably more than you do. The answer remains the same. The only thing that makes something leader-like is that the leader chooses to wear it.

Vanilla Volt? Pink Rhino Prime with butterfly wings? Edge-Lord Nekros? TennoGen quick change artist? Papa Lebga Limbo? Anything that the leader chooses because that's what they want to do, is what'll work. 

Anything that anyone else suggests that doesn't match what the leader wants to go with will feel forced, and inevitably be rejected. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You ever seen Warren Buffet's mansion? Or the way Bill Gates dresses in those really expensive threads? And the amount of bling that Zuckerberg flashes every day? 

That's how you know how rich they are. They don't need to try to look rich. They are rich, and everyone knows it. They can dress however they want because they don't have to try to impress anyone. 

And here's the thing, I do understand what is being asked. Probably more than you do. The answer remains the same. The only thing that makes something leader-like is that the leader chooses to wear it.

Vanilla Volt? Pink Rhino Prime with butterfly wings? Edge-Lord Nekros? TennoGen quick change artist? Papa Lebga Limbo? Anything that the leader chooses because that's what they want to do, is what'll work. 

Anything that anyone else suggests that doesn't match what the leader wants to go with will feel forced, and inevitably be rejected. 

No
You don't understand the question
It's a matter of opinion of "What do you think looks like a leader, player controlling the frame aside, what looks cool?"
Stop with this "Holier than thou" bull**** and get lost. I asked the question, and I can tell you, you're contributing nothing to it, and don't understand anything about it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThatGuyFromThatPlace32 said:

No
You don't understand the question
It's a matter of opinion of "What do you think looks like a leader, player controlling the frame aside, what looks cool?"
Stop with this "Holier than thou" bull**** and get lost. I asked the question, and I can tell you, you're contributing nothing to it, and don't understand anything about it.

And the answer is "like someone who knows that whatever they wear is the answer".  That's not "holier than thou", it's the answer to the question. It's why you have gotten answers like "Pink Rhino" and "Limbo because he has a top hat". 

You probably rejected those because you disagree with the answers, but that doesn't make the answers less valid. They're just not what you wanted to hear. 

16 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I had that question once.  Came to the conclusion was the best for me on that purpose. Not because Loki looks the part in general, but because I know he's the frame I use best and have fully mastered, unlike most other frames. So I'm strongest with my Loki, or so I'd like to think. Thus there's no better frame than him for me to express any hint of leading capabilities.

So I'd recommend that you use your best frame. The one you feel the strongest with. They are, after all, *SPOILER* a mere suit of armor. And as a leader you pick the one that suits you best to that extent.

This. Walking the Walk is much more important than Talking the Talk. 

Whatever frame lets you crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

• Like 1

vor 16 Stunden schrieb ThatGuyFromThatPlace32:

This is more of a opinion thing, but: What to you, seems like the frame most fitting to be used by a clan leader appearance wise? Obviously, there's various types of leaders, but, that opens up even more discussion. Which frames fit which kind of leaders?

Nekros Prime as the Overlord.

16 hours ago, ThatGuyFromThatPlace32 said:

Rhino. Regular Rhino.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And the answer is "like someone who knows that whatever they wear is the answer".  That's not "holier than thou", it's the answer to the question. It's why you have gotten answers like "Pink Rhino" and "Limbo because he has a top hat". 

You probably rejected those because you disagree with the answers, but that doesn't make the answers less valid. They're just not what you wanted to hear. 

I never rejected them... I'm reading them and taking in everyone's opinion, curious to hear them all
You are very much doing the "Holier than thou" thing... You're literally saying that I'm rejecting what people are saying for no reason, when I'm not.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ThatGuyFromThatPlace32 said:

I never rejected them... I'm reading them and taking in everyone's opinion, curious to hear them all
You are very much doing the "Holier than thou" thing... You're literally saying that I'm rejecting what people are saying for no reason, when I'm not.

You inevitably must reject all, or all but one. 

And you're definitely rejecting all that are telling you that the answer is "whatever the leader chooses". So..... 

18 hours ago, ThatGuyFromThatPlace32 said:

Excal Prime first and foremost and then Prime versions of the original 8 frames or Tennogen versions.  Make sure your Tenno is regal also.

Give the leaders a unifying aspect...same colors and/or Syandana or sidearm/Melee combo.

OP is stuck on his way.

He asks people for their opinion and when someone gives him the info of what a true leader wears, he says they don't matter. Brilliant way to behave.

A leader can wear whatever frame they want and fashion it how they want. So can an assassin as well as a powerhouse or nuker. The frame doesn't matter if you aren't going to respect the person piloting it. There is a diff between a leader and boss. I think OP is looking to look like a boss and not someone that can give the aura of leadership where others will follow their lead.