The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame seems the most... Official?

2 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

OP is stuck on his way.

He asks people for their opinion and when someone gives him the info of what a true leader wears, he says they don't matter. Brilliant way to behave.

I might be wrong, but based on the original post and op-s answers to me it looks like op just wants to meme and people, like always took the question way too seriously.

47 minutes ago, kgabor said:

I might be wrong, but based on the original post and op-s answers to me it looks like op just wants to meme and people, like always took the question way too seriously.

You're not wrong. Op wants to know what frame LOOKS like a leader/looks cool.

Being a leader and looking like a leader are different things.

Am I the only one who noticed that Gauss with appropriate colors looks a lot like the Star Wars clones from the Republic era ? The helmet in particular is very close, but the whole metallic armor make him even more like it.

Give him proper fashion and an imposing moveset like Noble Umbra and you actually get a pretty badass frame made for leading the way in battle.

Other than that, Nyx Deluxe and Harrow Deluxe are absolutely amazing and particularly imposing imo. Harrow with proper coloring looks both flashy and serious. Just add to them a good cape syandana and you're done looking reading for some formal royalty meeting.