Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flox Syandana Expectations vs Reality...

BL4CKN0ISE

1 minute ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

I read the "unfolding" part, but I assumed more would happen to what was displayed. I didn't expect it to be a stupid box on my back. Gauss never takes damage...🤣

I recall it shows as a box in the Store, but maybe I'm wrong.

Offtopic though, your Windows requires activation :P

10 minutes ago, Jax_Cavalera said:

They need to make all those "does some thing the more X happens" have an optional toggle so they are perm enabled or you can set it to do that if it's what you're into Same goes for the blood sigil prolly other stuff out there too that's burnt players

Yeah, I think that would be the best way to handle it. 

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

It says health in the description, but I believe it pops out when you aim glide with your melee... roll maybe? It should fold back in when you aim. 

Similar to Nidus syndana

It only unfolds if you stand there and let enemies eat through your shields. I shall never see it in it's final form... 😭

You can't attack except some light AoE CC while "blazing through things," and you should be keeping your battery high at all times. 1/4 of his abilities are made explicitly for tanking. Saying he never takes damage is untrue...maybe true of a stealth frame. 🙂 

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

Considering guass has his #2 which soaks up damage, you can tank quite a bit of damage.

Yeah, I guess.

That's the funny thing about this purchase mistake. I just don't get hit when I play Gauss, and definitely not my actual health. I just keep dashing and killing enemies. Everybody is either CC'd or dead. I use Adaptation and I rarely see any numbers at the top of the screen. That's why I thought this was pretty funny. I bought it for the one frame who can never showcase it properly. 

I'll just try to use it with a different frame if DE doesn't refund it.

I fall into the same trap as the OP and it's quite dissapointing... espacially, since you see it in the store (and after that in the arsenal) only in it's open form. False Advertising! 😞

From a Youtube Video I saw, that in a previous stage, it would open with Bullet Jumps and I would really appreciate it, if there could be something like that. Also, in Orbiter, Relay oder Dojo you have no alternative to just have this stupid brick sitting on your back...

I would really hope to see a change to this thing. Would look quite nice on Gauss.

Edited by Ruskal

On 2019-09-03 at 9:08 AM, Jax_Cavalera said:

They need to make all those "does some thing the more X happens" have an optional toggle so they are perm enabled or you can set it to do that if it's what you're into Same goes for the blood sigil prolly other stuff out there too that's burnt players

Yeah, this.  Gimme cool Flox animation all day e’ry day.  Don’t need battery box Syandana.