[DE]Helen

Warframe’s Fifth Anniversary on Xbox One!

WF_5Year-Anniversary_XBO_1920x1080.jpg

You did it, Operator! You made it five full cycles in the Origin System!

To celebrate your unexpected survival, log in and check your Inbox to get these free items:

• Jade Brocca Syandana 
  • Jade Dex Dakra Skin 
  • Forma

PREVIOUS ANNIVERSARY ITEMS

Missed an Anniversary? Some of our previous Anniversary items are available in Alerts throughout the entire event!

• Alert #1: Jade Excalibur Noggle + 10,000 Credits
  • Alert #2: Jade Rhino Noggle + 10,000 Credits
  • Alert #3: Jade Dex Furis Skin + 10,000 Credits

Other previous items are available in the Market for a single Credit apiece:

• Xbox One Color Picker
  • Jade Excalibur Glyph

Hurry:  the Fifth Anniversary Event ends October 1, 11 a.m. ET!

Awesome, thank you. FYI some of the various Jade Skins’ textures are bugged and look matte or are not PBR updated. It’d be great if you could get the team to look into this Helen! 😄

Edited by (XB1)Keoa Ree

I appreciate the Dex skins and stuff but I've got a couple of friends that missed their chance to get the Dex weps. Is there a second part to this anniversary or a way for them to get the Dex weps? Skins are cool but you can't use them if you don't have said weapon. Just trying to look out for some of the WF homies that may have missed out.

Thnx DE

I appreciate the forma and skins but for a fifth anniversary event is there any chance we could get the dex weapons to pop in for the alerts? Some of us have yet to get the weapons because we're not on all the time and checking every event. Would be a cool upgrade to the anniversary event.

Il y a 15 heures, (XB1)Skippy575 a dit :

@(XB1)Cheddarbiskity, @(XB1)FLAMABLE the actual Dex weapons are available every year in March. So unfortunately you'll have to wait until then.

To add to what Skippy said: the Dex weapons are to celebrate Warframe anniversary on PC, where here, it is "just" the anniversary for Xbox One, so jade stuff (skins, noggle, …)

On 2019-09-03 at 10:50 AM, (XB1)Cheddarbiskity said:

I appreciate the Dex skins and stuff but I've got a couple of friends that missed their chance to get the Dex weps. Is there a second part to this anniversary or a way for them to get the Dex weps? Skins are cool but you can't use them if you don't have said weapon. Just trying to look out for some of the WF homies that may have missed out.

Thnx DE

Dex weapons return once a year.

I appreciate all the free items and Gift of the lotus alerts for previous anniversary items. Not sure if anyone else noticed but I did not see a Seal of Honoring Sigil V. Did I miss the drop or was it just not offered this time around? I was looking forward to the perfect V sigil from the series of Seal of Honoring sigils in the past.