Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venus k-drive locations need an immediate fix!

H0PE

This update is quiet old now (orb vallis one), and you even using the k-drive features in nightwave. But if I don't have a k-drive I cannot see the active races on the map.

I have to hunt for maps that MAYBE someone posted online, on forum on reddit for quiet a while (no such website exists that can be revisited and check daily, I wouldn't complain if there would be, sure I might be missing it but spending hours on the topic, based on some very basic feature/issue in the game is really crazy now). Or I can spend a LOT of time like 20-30 minutes at least flying around, finding the races.

This is ridiculous, in so many levels;

-Obvious overlook of design, not yet fixed
-Not caring about players who don't give a crap about the silly k-drives and don't plan to buy the non-rented ones, but feels required for doing Nightwaves. Is it optional or mandatory then to do something in an update? Feels forced to me.

Believe me I'm grinding a LOT in this game, but the ones I at least can enjoy and not burning out [yet, prob. comes the time when I'll have enough of the crazy amount of grind that is constant in this game, you feel like grinding is a feature, not a game design flaw].

Either way, fix that on non-rented k-drives the active races shows just on the map. Thank you.

Edited by H0PE