Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.3 + 25.7.3.1

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

Have they even said they're going to change it?

Steve acknowledged the issues early on, but nothing in the time since.

Here's the source on that:

Things are definitely bugged since the mainline though, so it isn't even a matter of stylistic preference.

Areas such as ice, metal, and even shadows are all not behaving as they should be.

20 minutes ago, .Amuro_Ray. said:

Dropping by to say Hi

Also is it just me or the Toroid droprates just sucked? Friend farmed for 2h for no toroids at all, she's using Nekros the whole time.

On another topic, I think Gauss' Third ability is still badly optimized, still getting FPS tanks on multiple instances of ring casts....

Toroid drop locations are bugged they dont drop ever, only from the spiders

Rolling/Dodge mechanic still broken. 
Doesn't stop knockdowns or reduce dmg at times.

Speaking of knockdows, getting knocked down by Kuva Guardian while in operator mode ( because enemies immune to CC which is another bug in itself) causes your abilities and melee to be locked. The only way to break this is by using a precious revive via bleedout.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shawzin Changes:

• You can now record Shawzin songs with up to 1000 notes, but can only Chat linked if they're 100 notes or less.
    • I wrote this change wrong! The true change is: You can now load 1000 note songs that you have recorded, but the Chat link limit of 100 notes still applies. 
  • Fixed Shawzin 'Autoplay’ always showing a score of 0 the whole time, instead it now shows "Autoplay".

Custom keybindings please? 

26 minutes ago, SpagHeddy said:

This operator's new momentum is not a benefit at all. It came out with the mainline 25.7.
The operator gets pushed forward without any chance to redirect our void dash unless we land. Most players which does like to use their operator to speedup open world areas or long tiles can't do this anymore unless it gets fixed.

I agree, this is actually detriment and feels janky in many of my cases. I often times will use void dash to redirect where I was going. If I jump into operator in the middle of a long frame jump and go flying, and I immediately reverse my camera and try to void dash forwards (backwards of the direction I was originally moving) I instead dash quickly, but then the momentum hits me and I go flying back the other direction again as if a thumper/eidolon shockwave hit me. See animation here for details:

Archived