[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.3 + 25.7.3.1

I can't purchase the prime vault saryn and valkyr...

it leaves item list blank...

but if I try to buy paltinum or any other prime then it works...

please fix this Devs...

• Upvote 2

Trying to buy the prime accessories but they don't show up in the order summary no matter how much I click on them. The only thing that shows up if I click on it is the Saryn pack.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
    •  
  • Fixed Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.

How fast, bravo! 👏

Edited by Peter

2 minutes ago, DrakosVz said:

What about the madurai lua lens? 

We have a fix for this in the next Hotfix!

• Upvote 4

I have a nice bug. When i connect to any one. I become completely immune to status effects. If i host, negative status effects work fine.

Work with any warframe.

Update. Negative status effect still work on me, but don't heve icon in HUD and other visual effect, like interference for magnet.

Edited by -Arwin-

Thanks for the hotfix and prime unvault!

Any information about the toroids not dropping from their farm locations? 

It locks people from progressing, thanks in advance.

Any chance of getting nightwave standing for the broken ayatan goal? I would have got it but the last ayatan I socketed was bugged.

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.3.1 is now live!

Optimizations:

• Fixed Arsenal UI crash if you had a Moa, Kavat or Kubrow but never used a Sentinel.
  • Fixed UI breaking when attempting to search for square bracket text in Shawzin Songs.

Fixes:

• Fixed not gaining any Affinity from an installed Lua Lens if the Blueprint was Rushed. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1125101-lua-lens-bug-gain-zero-or-unasigned-affinity/
  • A script is in the works to refund Blueprint Rushing costs to those affected.
  • Fixed Gauss Kinetic Plating not giving the minimum damage protection when his meter is completely empty.
  • Fixed the Handspring Mod not functioning for Clients. 
  • Fixed Look Link of anything equipped appearing as massive text strings when viewing the linked items screen. 
  • Fixed holes in the Grineer Galleon tileset that could cause AI to get stuck.
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

il y a 59 minutes, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

No fixes for the Lighting and Metal issues?

I'm waiting for that one too.

• Upvote 1

Please fix "faster knock-down recovery" mod NOT working for clients.

The posture of running in conclave is strange

and Get up very slowly when u not host

j5Gze7Z.png

Edited by Grimm
im gonna have to scan it 20 times, i can leave it like that and go complete another codex faction, cant finish infested till the devotees 3.0 spawn
  • Upvote 2

Thx for the hotfix but you forgot to add "Fixed Akarius absolutely ridiculous reload speed and abysmal max ammo capacity"

• Haha 2

i asked a while back for polarity changes, in the means of having 2 types of builds, speed nova and slow nova as example, the 2 type of builds clash with each other in polarities, i know that you made this change for aura mods, you use 4 forma to make a aura forma, so now it can take any type of polarity, why not do this for the normal forma aswell? making a slot take any polarity will be a huge improvement to builds for all warframes,

oh and please can i get the scanner to be able to zoom out and in, something is not right with the view i get when i look through it, either too close to something i want to scan and it is way too sensitive at the zoom it is currently at, zooming out will help alot

thanks