[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.3 + 25.7.3.1

Thanks for the hotfix. To notify you this wasn't fixed and I thought I would just bring it up again to raise awareness.

Huh. How new is this operator momentum thing? I just tried it out, the only way I can figure to get it to work is when I do a bullet jump, jump out as operator, and then immediately start void dashing. Only then does it carry the momentum (or more accurately that's the only time you have enough momentum as operator for it to matter). I was hoping for the re-implementation of the system that was patched out right before I unlocked operator mode, where you came out of the void dash with a bit of momentum behind you. But it's kinda neat I guess.

Edited by Gnohme

4 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

i asked a while back for polarity changes, in the means of having 2 types of builds, speed nova and slow nova as example, the 2 type of builds clash with each other in polarities, i know that you made this change for aura mods, you use 4 forma to make a aura forma, so now it can take any type of polarity, why not do this for the normal forma aswell? making a slot take any polarity will be a huge improvement to builds for all warframes,

oh and please can i get the scanner to be able to zoom out and in, something is not right with the view i get when i look through it, either too close to something i want to scan and it is way too sensitive at the zoom it is currently at, zooming out will help alot

thanks

you can make multiple copies of the same frame to achieve this.

they likely want to make you do this to push more consumption which translates into revenue.  frankly I"m kind of shocked the aura polarity was released because of this reason.

Dojos are still bugged since 25.7.0 for some people, preventing you from inviting people or locking your UI if you interact with something for a couple minutes after you load in until it all "turns on".

I like the new unvault, it's nice to finally see some new accessories become available again. I have just one thing to say though.

Why does the Cycuta Prime Syandana not have PBR? It's been in the game for a while and the gold parts of it look like plastic, while the same gold on the frame i have it on looks much better. It should have PBR by now, considering how long it has been in the game.

Soma Prime has a similar problem, the gold around the barrel is most noticable, but the dullness of the gold on Soma Prime isn't near to the extent as to how dull the Cycuta Prime Syandana looks.

EDIT:

I also realize it could be something with the recent update. With how wonky the lighting has been recently, it's hard to tell if it's the lighting or PBR. Either way, it should be fixed.

Edited by SolarSabotage
Addition to the post

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.

This was clearly not fixed. Both in the inventory and in the arsenal they still have multiple entries.

Edited by KuroB
Correctly quote the part
  • Like 1

A nice update feature to the forum would be nice. Don't let people on the first page edit their messages.

Thank you DE for listening to your playerbase about the Nyx and Rhino Prime vault. We never forget that you guys are always working hard "behind the scenes" and that it's hard to tend to everyone's problems within the game. The vacation for many of you was probably deffinately needed and I just want to say thank you for trying to push out frequent hotfixes to keep this game going. Not everything is perfect people need to understand that. But at the same time maybe it wouldn't hurt to take some time out of the year to fix current content within the game and make it more enjoyable instead of pushing new content and frames all the time. I understand some feel we went through a drought, which is fair. But to spend maybe 1-2 months fixing current issues in the game as it stands to make it a better experience I would be all for it. Much love!

Edited by -Cephalon_Cody-
  • Like 1

Riven mods Linking in chat show like if the riven was veiled (like in the sortie)

Also you fixed handspring but not constitution ? 

Edited by MunsuLight

il y a 43 minutes, LuciusPhantomhive a dit :

Does anyone else got bug when you previewing some skin in arsenal it overlapped with default skin? 

You arent the only one with that problem.  When I tried to buy harrow deluxe I was like is this à S#&$ty remake of base skin until one of my clanmates showed me what it really look

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Handspring Mod not functioning for Clients. 

I love you

hace 6 minutos, ledkit dijo:

What on Earth is Name Cooldown Reset?!

xLPXiHd.jpg

archgun cooldown - reset munition - enable to use archgun in land

Wukong's Cloud Walker was broken in one of the latest patches. It would be great if you guys could fix it.

I tried reporting this in the bug reports section of the forums, and noticed multiple other people also reported this issue in the same forums. Where's the fix?

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

No fixes for the Lighting and Metal issues?

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Status update on the lighting / reflective / metallic changes?

same.

Ahh yes, really feelt the ayatan bug and the only-1-hit-per-shot on eidolons with amps bugs when i tried to do recovered nightwave acts recently.

Finally i can complete the impossible ayatan one locking up one challenge slot.