[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.3 + 25.7.3.1

I think the colors and the lightning are still fked up.

Also I cannot preview correctly the Harrow deluxe skin, if I try to preview it, the basic skin and deluxe will mix together

afawf.png

Looks through the list of fixes...

Not one single fix for the seriously messed up lighting... really DE?!

• Haha 1

Thanks for the hotfix, some interesting content, can't wait for the big release it should be awesome.

Little bit of a gripe, It's been awhile since I have done a Kuva survival (solo) is anyone else having trouble with the support charge drop rates/timer seems very slow, I did a 35 minute solo run with Nekros and after each Kuva pod completion I was only plugging in the red pods (Kuva), I ended up just standing around waiting for lotus to drop another one, at those levels imo you should not be standing around just surviving waiting on the next part of the mision to start, it truly is Kuva survival. LOL 

ty for the hotfixes, BUT: 

all the colorpalettes have light, pastel like colors now. please fix it : ( 

also could you please turn the glass part of the dual oculus operator glasses to have no color again or add an option to color the glass part invidiually? i use yellow and black for mine, and the glass part is now black and it looks like my boy is wearing sunglasses and i really dont like that look : ((  (i dont want to change the black to a different color bc then the ear accessory would be discolored, since you cant invidiually color the facial accessories..) 

Edited by meatbirb
text addition

Il y a 21 heures, Valmavar a dit :

Thx for the info~
might ask as well
how long does the update take to complete ?
PS : im new here 😆

Update are instant , you just need to update your game.

Server are never offline for "maintenance".

Welcome

21 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

ember rework please?

ugh another rework? his kit is good except his 1

for players like me, this will be rebuild #4 and I'm kind of tired of it
it basically means they got it WRONG 4 times... so if they rebuild again, im 90% sure it will be wrong again

just leave it the way it is, but perhaps change the first skill

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not gaining any Affinity from an installed Lua Lens if the Blueprint was Rushed. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1125101-lua-lens-bug-gain-zero-or-unasigned-affinity/

• A script is in the works to refund Blueprint Rushing costs to those affected. Script is complete!

I didn't rush my lua unairu lens, but it's not on any of my weapons anymore.
What gives? 😞

Edit - Was it a refund of 150p?

Edited by IronHair
Edit - Was it a refund of 150p?

Appreciate the unvault duo.

However there is a mission bug you should look at in one of the Cetus Bounty missions bonus objectives, namely the the "Assassinate The Commander", for some reason even when we draw the guy out into the field and get the check mark be within a minute we can still fail it if the timer goes beyond a minute of starting the objective.

Maybe remove the timer once the commander spawns in?

Dark split-sword skins and holstering has been broken for about a year now. Can you fix that, please?

I still see some Relic with Saryn Prime vaulted?? 

Did the Relic supposed to be unvaulted that contain parts of both unvaulted warframe?? I still see Lith V6 relic Vaulted.

i can not  void dash at all with my operator .its been 2 weeks since i noticed and i havent figure out why is this happening + my bullet jump isnt always working also( the keys i use for bullet jump are ctrl+ space ,and those keys work just fine seperatly in-game).so all this time i play without void dash and sometimes with broken bullet jump ).

edit :its been fixed ..it was keyboard ghosting !!

Edited by PierRina
fixed

7 minutes ago, PierRina said:

i can not  void dash at all with my operator .its been 2 weeks since i noticed and i havent figure out why is this happening + my bullet jump isnt always working also( the keys i use for bullet jump are ctrl+ space ,and those keys work just fine seperatly in-game).so all this time i play without void dash and sometimes with broken bullet jump ).

are you sure you aren't facing a keyboard ghosting issue?

I have this issue and had to switch my button for jumping from space to alt

Edited by BlackVortex

On 2019-09-04 at 4:21 AM, Luciole77 said:

ember rework please?

5 hours ago, BlackVortex said:

ugh another rework? his kit is good except his 1

for players like me, this will be rebuild #4 and I'm kind of tired of it
it basically means they got it WRONG 4 times... so if they rebuild again, im 90% sure it will be wrong again

just leave it the way it is, but perhaps change the first skill

I miss Embers 4th skill I've had to work around it, Embers 1st skill is ok for what it does while you hit them with other skills, some hate the passive but if they knew how to play Ember then they'd know it's good for energy replacement with the right weapon.

If Ember does get a rework just put it back how we loved it in the past, can't beat the fun we had in our CO-OP group screaming through a level with WOF running to see who got the most kills at extraction. 😛 😛

Nidus's Virulence got a huge (but unannounced?) upgrade this patch: it now produces wiggly tentacles instead of just the static spine-looking things it used to have. I'm extremely happy with this, it looks fantastic and gross.

However, I'm still hoping you'll fix the bug introduced in one of the earlier 25.x updates that broke coloring for the strands that form when he activates Ravenous -- they're always pure white now, no matter what your custom colors are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I miss Embers 4th skill I've had to work around it, Embers 1st skill is ok for what it does while you hit them with other skills, some hate the passive but if they knew how to play Ember then they'd know it's good for energy replacement with the right weapon.

If Ember does get a rework just put it back how we loved it in the past, can't beat the fun we had in our CO-OP group screaming through a level with WOF running to see who got the most kills at extraction. 😛 😛

sorry, I guess the suggested "rework" was aiming towards another nerf

the first Ember I played, U6 Ember was the best version of Ember up till now

they got it right the first time

they broke it because players who didn't own an Ember or couldn't / didn't know how to properly build an Ember cried about other players stealing their kills

I wish they turned it's first skill into Overheat (U6 2nd skill) or flip it with Accelerant(which is a great skill for synergy)

Overheat Energy: 50Energy small Hotkey: 2 OverheatCard
Gives the player an aura of fire damage while granting some incoming damage reduction.

Notes:

• Damage reduction of 50% / 50% / 60% / 70% to Shields and Health. This is increased by Power Strength (Focus).
  • Fire damage of 25 / 25 / 50 / 75 per second in a small radius around Ember. This is affected by enemy resistance and not increased by Power Strength (Focus).
  • Duration of 5 / 5 / 10 / 13 seconds. This can be increased with Power Duration (Continuity).
  • Cost to equip of 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 which is then halved by the Polarity slot, rounded up.
  • To calculate with Focus use the formula: Total Damage Reduction (%) = 0.Overheat % x 1.Focus % x 100. E.g. Level 3 Overheat at 70% Reduction and Level 5 Focus at 30% Power Strength: 0.7 x 1.3 = 91%'.
  • Ember is not immune to stagger, stun or knockdown effects during Overheat.
  • Can be used while jumping, sliding, flipping, wall-running or wall-clinging.

3 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

sorry, I guess the suggested "rework" was aiming towards another nerf

the first Ember I played, U6 Ember was the best version of Ember up till now

they got it right the first time

they broke it because players who didn't own an Ember or couldn't / didn't know how to properly build an Ember cried about other players stealing their kills

I wish they turned it's first skill into Overheat (U6 2nd skill) or flip it with Accelerant(which is a great skill for synergy)

Overheat Energy: 50Energy small Hotkey: 2 OverheatCard
Gives the player an aura of fire damage while granting some incoming damage reduction.

Notes:

• Damage reduction of 50% / 50% / 60% / 70% to Shields and Health. This is increased by Power Strength (Focus).
  • Fire damage of 25 / 25 / 50 / 75 per second in a small radius around Ember. This is affected by enemy resistance and not increased by Power Strength (Focus).
  • Duration of 5 / 5 / 10 / 13 seconds. This can be increased with Power Duration (Continuity).
  • Cost to equip of 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 which is then halved by the Polarity slot, rounded up.
  • To calculate with Focus use the formula: Total Damage Reduction (%) = 0.Overheat % x 1.Focus % x 100. E.g. Level 3 Overheat at 70% Reduction and Level 5 Focus at 30% Power Strength: 0.7 x 1.3 = 91%'.
  • Ember is not immune to stagger, stun or knockdown effects during Overheat.
  • Can be used while jumping, sliding, flipping, wall-running or wall-clinging.

Yep I hate reworks that don't work and end up nerfing the frame into the unused slot and packed away back onto the shelf and only pull out when feeling nostalgic. 😛

I use all 3 of embers skills for the synergy if you do it right with the right weapon, I only use WOF when I feel like it, which isn't much, not really into the way you've shown the stats (nice job though) I build things look at stats on the frames abilities and go from there creating three differing builds for what I'm doing at the time.

it sucks when players take frames into low level pub matches and just abuse the power of the warframe, then pub players complain to DE frame gets nerfed, which annoys the ones who go into a build boots and all and use them responsibly, I can see both sides of the story though and players just need to think it's fun for them but not the others and settle down, I respect low pubs if I go in after being asked for help, I'm there to offer support if it gets to hairy for them then kill some more to help. (don't really play pub games, mostly solo or with CO-OP friends)

58 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

not really into the way you've shown the stats (nice job though)

what do you mean by that? the stats aren't mine, I just wanted to show how the old skill worked so I fetched the old description from the wiki

59 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

it sucks when players take frames into low level pub matches and just abuse the power of the warframe, then pub players complain to DE frame gets nerfed, which annoys the ones who go into a build boots and all and use them responsibly, I can see both sides of the story though and players just need to think it's fun for them but not the others and settle down, I respect low pubs if I go in after being asked for help, I'm there to offer support if it gets to hairy for them then kill some more to help. (don't really play pub games, mostly solo or with CO-OP friends)

the lowest public mission I do are Lith fissures, and in Caps / Exterminate I run Ember/Equinox to finish the mission ASAP
I run this pub because for me its all about getting in as many reward in as little time as possible, trying to actually get a group for that through recruiting may leave you waiting for a long time

if running pub most of the times I just enter an already loaded in session and can just finish of and collect the reward, nothing faster than that (unless a low MR players decides he must loot all the chests while the rest of the group is on extraction)

the only potential solution to this is create two buttons for matchmaking, one for casual gamers who enjoy watching the scenery, and the other for people who, like me, want to gather as much in as little time possible

1 hour ago, BlackVortex said:

what do you mean by that? the stats aren't mine, I just wanted to show how the old skill worked so I fetched the old description from the wiki

the lowest public mission I do are Lith fissures, and in Caps / Exterminate I run Ember/Equinox to finish the mission ASAP
I run this pub because for me its all about getting in as many reward in as little time as possible, trying to actually get a group for that through recruiting may leave you waiting for a long time

if running pub most of the times I just enter an already loaded in session and can just finish of and collect the reward, nothing faster than that (unless a low MR players decides he must loot all the chests while the rest of the group is on extraction)

the only potential solution to this is create two buttons for matchmaking, one for casual gamers who enjoy watching the scenery, and the other for people who, like me, want to gather as much in as little time possible

I mean I don't go that deep into the stats. Yeah I try to stay away from pub games, can solo nearly everything so less hassle.