Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.3 + 25.7.3.1

Recommended Posts

Christ, I just logged onto the game after a few days to a week away, and...what happened with the lighting?

Everything looks so oversaturated and bright.  I mean, yeah, the metallic texture isn't shiny like it used to be, but my MAIN issue is that the game is practically unplayable for me because every room makes my eyes ache.  The game does not look like it did for me a week or two ago, and I'd either like these visual "updates" retracted or to be told how to adjust my visual settings to get it looking like it used to.  And just for comparison sake:

BEFORE

AFTER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IceBlueEyesX said:

Christ, I just logged onto the game after a few days to a week away, and...what happened with the lighting?

Everything looks so oversaturated and bright.  I mean, yeah, the metallic texture isn't shiny like it used to be, but my MAIN issue is that the game is practically unplayable for me because every room makes my eyes ache.  The game does not look like it did for me a week or two ago, and I'd either like these visual "updates" retracted or to be told how to adjust my visual settings to get it looking like it used to.  And just for comparison sake:

BEFORE

AFTER

try turning off Color Correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I mean I don't go that deep into the stats. Yeah I try to stay away from pub games, can solo nearly everything so less hassle.

I never solo relics, 99% of the time I farm forma bp's and Id rather have a bigger chance to get either that or a rarer drop

Edited by BlackVortex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlackVortex said:

I never solo relics, 99% of the time I farm forma bp's and Id rather have a larger chance to get either that or a rarer drop

I do relics in our CO-OP group better drop returns if we're after something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slayer-. said:

I do relics in our CO-OP group better drop returns if we're after something.

true, but as said, I go for maximum efficiency, and going in a pub and completing the mission (if no new players enter) we usually finish a capture fissure in 2-3 minutes so I get a reward every 3-4 minutes

If I first have to invite people and wait for them to be ready, I could have already done one or two runs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

true, but as said, I go for maximum efficiency, and going in a pub and completing the mission (if no new players enter) we usually finish a capture fissure in 2-3 minutes so I get a reward every 3-4 minutes

If I first have to invite people and wait for them to be ready, I could have already done one or two runs

We do runs faster at times, depends on our slowest member in our CO-OP, we all sit in TS so we all play together every night no need to try and create a group.

edit: Also forgot to mention we are all old farts except one in his 30's 🙂

Edited by Slayer-.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 04/09/2019 à 02:20, bazaakaaa a dit :

Hi guys, could we have an urgent fix for the lighting, colour, metals and textures? My friend is having really bad issues with textures and constant FPS drops as well and it's both got something to do with Dynamic Resolution 😒 It's really impacted gameplay and it's annoying. Please just consider reverting back to previous rendering if all else fails 🙄

 

Le 04/09/2019 à 01:18, zaturalma2 a dit :

Thanks for the hotfix, but:

Please revert the graphic changes that came with the main update. It is just bad. Even the before/after video shows the problems: before: nice, shiny metallic surface, after: dirty, fingerprinted, smeared surface. I cant understand why would anyone want to see that instead the beautifull surfaces we had before. It is NOT an upgrade.

Also: lights are not working properly, my orbiter looks like a lighthouse aand EVERY Prisma surface looks bad now.

I hate to be this negative but im really concerned about the new rendering system. At least please give us an option to choose between this and the previous one.

Thank you for your work, I cant wait to claim my Gauss 🙂

 

Le 04/09/2019 à 00:59, AJman14 a dit :

Cool, but what about the atrocious metals and lighting?

DE ? I really love your game and what you do for us but actually can we get something for this ? EVERYONE ask for a hotfix about lightning and metallics effect. Please tell us that you will fix something. After the update the game look ugly know, plase do something. The game was really fantastic before.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So ... let me think here:
- My operator Dash is buggy to the point that, when I dash, I basically float further than what where I intend to go;
- Toroids seem to be a common complaint so whoever's doing Fortuna standing is majorly screwed, sucks to be them;
- My clock seems to be stuck on "Night in 1h"
example here 5AGeptA.png

- Colors are still mismatched in that gold still looks like plastic;
- I'm still mad over the friggin' cyst taking 7 days when it should only be 1 at best so I could get rid of the damn thing faster, heck I would pay plat to rush this crap out of my warframe.

Last one is more of a petty grievance of mine but still... yea, rest should be fixed.

Also I had instances when, hitting the shields on an eidolon, would give me an impact proc but no damage. Is this also a bug or just visual?

UPDATE:

Gauss seems to still have a weird bug in which that he gets stuck in running animation from Mach Rush. Again, tried to jump off a cliff to cancel it, it doesn't work. I'm unable to recharge my energy, unable to attack, all I can do is some sort of spin attack to move slightly. I have not tried dying to reset everything basically but it's bad that, if I wanna play Gauss, I need to bring a suicide weapon with me. He's new though so bugs are to be expected obviously, just hoping this gets fixed soon as this warframe is incredibly fun to play.
 

Edited by _Kiro
Gauss bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

- My operator Dash is buggy to the point that, when I dash, I basically float further than what where I intend to go;

this isn't buggy, they broke it on purpose
they will revert it if enough of us cry on the forum, you got my vote!

4 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

- Toroids seem to be a common complaint so whoever's doing Fortuna standing is majorly screwed, sucks to be them;

yep, this is actually near game breaking as people are stuck and can't progress because they need certain toroids which are practically unfarmable now
 

5 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

- My clock seems to be stuck on "Night in 1h"

dfq just happened there?
 

5 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

- Colors are still mismatched in that gold still looks like plastic;

is it fixed when you turn color correction off?

6 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

- I'm still mad over the friggin' cyst taking 7 days when it should only be 1 at best so I could get rid of the damn thing faster, heck I would pay plat to rush this crap out of my warframe.

to be fair, we all had to wait that long, see it as crafting time but one thats unskippable with platinum (maybe you can make the suggestion to be able to skip it with platinum, but that would kind of be killing it story wise)
and as you stated it's a personal issue, I don't have this issue, but perhaps others do

when enough others agree, and DE can gain some plats with it, such suggestion may be implemented 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-03 at 2:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed certain Amps no longer applying multiple instances of damage to Eidolons. This resulted in the Shwaak Prism feeling like it lacked punchthrough, when in fact it was the Eidolon who was not registering hits.

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-03 at 9:20 PM, Klokwerkaos said:

you can make multiple copies of the same frame to achieve this.

they likely want to make you do this to push more consumption which translates into revenue.  frankly I"m kind of shocked the aura polarity was released because of this reason.

buy more forma = more revenue, farming another frame = 0 revenue, think you got it backwards maybe, i think they released the aura for exactly this reason of not having to have 2 frames for 4 different uses, now your aura polarity is inter changeable, my actual solution 2 years ago was that they make it so you can forma config A,B,C separately, but i will gladly take a 1 slot fits all, if thats the best they can come up with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

buy more forma = more revenue, farming another frame = 0 revenue, think you got it backwards maybe, i think they released the aura for exactly this reason of not having to have 2 frames for 4 different uses, now your aura polarity is inter changeable, my actual solution 2 years ago was that they make it so you can forma config A,B,C separately, but i will gladly take a 1 slot fits all, if thats the best they can come up with

more frames is also more reactors, even more forma, more warframe slots... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-04 at 10:44 PM, BlackVortex said:

are you sure you aren't facing a keyboard ghosting issue?

I have this issue and had to switch my button for jumping from space to alt

you re right it was ghosting! i figured it out by accident after i posted here, when i decided to fix a button( unrelated to the gameplay at all ) that was broken and was stuck being pushed .that 1 button caused the ghosting ......thanks though!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, PierRina said:

you re right it was ghosting! i figured it out by accident after i posted here, when i decided to fix a button( unrelated to the gameplay at all ) that was broken and was stuck being pushed .that 1 button caused the ghosting ......thanks though!!

not exactly how I meant it, but I'm glad you found the issue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-05 at 5:44 AM, BlackVortex said:

try turning off Color Correction

That did help mitigate some of the issue, but it did not address the issue entirely.

Even after toggling back and forth between other visual options to pinpoint the issue and attempting to lower the brightness and contrast, it's still really bad in some areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IceBlueEyesX said:

That did help mitigate some of the issue, but it did not address the issue entirely.

Even after toggling back and forth between other visual options to pinpoint the issue and attempting to lower the brightness and contrast, it's still really bad in some areas.

I used to play with all options turned off and set everything for maximum performance, but since Orb Vallis came out, it is now way too bright sometimes so I had to alter some lighting settings.
I use High Dynamic Range and Ambient Occlusion now for balancing purposes (to make the edge cases of darkest and brightest sceneries playable)

An option which really made a big impact for me was Adaptive Exposure, alas this option made all my abilities invisible so I turned it back off

Edited by BlackVortex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BlackVortex said:

I used to play with all options turned off and set everything for maximum performance, but since Orb Vallis came out, it is now way too bright sometimes so I had to alter some lighting settings.
I use High Dynamic Range and Ambient Occlusion now for balancing purposes (to make the edge cases of darkest and brightest sceneries playable)

An option which really made a big impact for me was Adaptive Exposure, alas this option made all my abilities invisible so I turned it back off

I'll admit, I've never really been one for max video settings on games.  So long as I can see it well enough and get enjoyment from it, I'm cool with turning off/down some settings.  However, I definitely didn't notice any issues until after the more recent update here.  I'll have to check and see what actually was changed with the newest update, though, but maybe they fixed some of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...