Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volcanic Frame. Perses: Titan God of Destruction. With Drawing.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Made a post way back about this type of frame. Except now I have a drawing of him. Decided to name him Perses for now, based on the Greek Titan of Destruction. 

F4wWrkS_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Took a while to draw. Couldn’t decide if he look better with a rough rocky looking appearance or a shiny metal looking appearance. Be helpful if some people could offer a few suggestions to it.

Stats: Not exactly an expert on stats but here goes.

Health: 400

Shields: 300

Armor: 300

Speed: 0.8

Energy: 250

Abilities:

Passive - enemies that make direct contact to Perses become inflicted with fire 🔥 status. When he bullet jumps his heels erupts and launches him further and faster. 

1st - launches a molten ball that explodes on impact dealing blast damage to those within the blast radius. Leaves a pool on the surface if it hits the ground that burns enemies who step on it.

2nd - creates a thick harden Obsidian armor that reduces his speed by 25% but prevents him from taking damage and being knocked over. If destroyed or recast he will explode and deal blast damage and impact to enemies within the radius. Has a cool down of at least 5 seconds to prevent spam. Increased impact damage from melees while active. 

3rd - uses the vents on his back to propel him forward at high speeds, knocking down all enemies in his path. Difficult to turn while using the ability. Best to use in long hallways or wide open areas. Leaves a trail of smoke that reduces enemy accuracy that are caught in it. Range increases the spread of smoke.

4th - places his hands on the ground and causes eruption within the radius that deals blast damage to all enemies near each eruption. Range mods determine not only how far the radius of the ability itself but it also increases the range of the eruptions. Casting speeds increases how often the eruptions occur. 

Alternative abilities: 

Being able to fire a ball in the air that explodes and sends meteors that rain down the area. Dealing blast damage to any that are hit. 

Perses becomes ignited and gains faster charge attack speed for melees and adds 50% of blast damage to all weapons in his arsenal. Couple with his his second ability and personal weapon, could inflict a lot of melee damage. 

Personal Weapons:

Perses wields a hammer that has 2 axe blades on one side of it. Charge attacks with this weapon does additional damage and blast/impact effect that knocks enemies flying. Has an alternative “fire mode” where he flips the weapon to where he swings the bladed part and deals slash damage and heat. A unique combo and stance mod that allows him to use both sides of the melee. One combo where he throws the melee but only like 5 meters where it spins the bladed part really fast and if perform another swing after he catches it, he’ll do a ground slam with the hammer side that has a blast damage effect. Charge swings during that moment increases the radius of the slam.

There’s still more to be done I’m sure. To make it more balance. More unique. Just hope others think it is as good as I do. I may update the pic at a later date once I decide what he will look better as. Like I always say, “can’t stand the heat, stay out of the volcano”. Actually I just made that up. Lol

But seriously, tell me what y’all think and be constructive. And civil. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. And feel completely free to give other suggestions. Either to the abilities, stats, or even appearance. Thanks 🙏

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins

12 minutes ago, keikogi said:

Right click tje img on imgur.

Choose the option copy image url. Them post the adrees in this page.

Looks like I got it. Thanks. This will definitely help for future posts. Why don’t anybody else seem to explain this? They make it sound so complicated but this was actually easy. So easy that it is kind of embarrassing. Lol

Had a close look at the kit, it is perfectly serviceable it makes sense, but I feel like it likes a bit of spice. The firs skill is decent cc. The second skill is iron skin but restricts mobility. The third is a dash. The fourth is AOE cc. It reminds me of the old days with simpler kits. I like the passive. The only actual problem the kit has is all shieldlees frame have some form of health regen.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, keikogi said:

Had a close look at the kit, it is perfectly serviceable it makes sense, but I feel like it likes a bit of spice. The firs skill is decent cc. The second skill is iron skin but restricts mobility. The third is a dash. The fourth is AOE cc. It reminds me of the old days with simpler kits. I like the passive. The only actual problem the kit has is all shieldlees frame have some form of health regen.

Kind of forgot about the shields. But these abilities and the alternatives are just some ideas. I’m all for other options. As of right now, it would be impossible to make a frame without someone finding some sort of similarity to another frame. It’s why I created 2 alternatives so far and I’m still thinking of other abilities that would make him more unique without completely changing who he is. My goal is to make him be capable of high damage at close range and far range depending on how you mod him. 

My posts are usually more like discussions on what could be a decent new frame and asking others what ideas do they have for them. The abilities I throw up are just ideas to start with. Which is why I mentioned there may still be improvements needed to be made to make him more unique. 

Since you are open to suggestions here is a pitch

What if he is unnactive volcano most of the time and in that state his skills are based on rocks , geisers and tremors. If some condition is met , he can become an active volcano changing the effect of all skills.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keikogi said:

Since you are open to suggestions here is a pitch

What if he is unnactive volcano most of the time and in that state his skills are based on rocks , geisers and tremors. If some condition is met , he can become an active volcano changing the effect of all skills.

That sounds like a very creative way to make him. Instead of just a plain press a button and forget. Kind of like how Hildryn uses shields and nidus stacks mutation for his third and forth.

I could also see him taking damage that causes certain effects to occur too. Like when you set off a bomb in a volcano. If he takes a certain amount of damage he basically erupts. Maybe the lava design on his body appears during that phase. And if he burns out his energy he reverts back to being “inactive”.  

But making him a little more tricky to use would make him more interesting. The last few frames didn’t follow the same basic mechanic as the other frames. 

As long as we keep having these types of discussions then it helps DE figure ideas for the future. I’m currently thinking of a new infested enemy right now that would give this type of frame a fun challenge.

Did had the time to give a proper names and longer explanations but I had promised I would reply today so here it comes.

Passive - works like nidus , hitting enemies with yours skills build up stacks. This passive can gather up to 100 stacks. Enemies on a 0.1+ stacks/10 meters radius have a 50% chance to receive a fire proc. At a 100 stacks Perses can cast his ultimate.

1. Steam trower/ Steam rush Channeled skill

Casting on the ground

Expels high temperature water and vapor from the vents on his hands doing damage to all enemies caught. Enemies caught by this vapor will suffer severe burns and lose sight.

Casting mid air

Expels a massive amount of vapor and water from the vents on his back, handles like a boosting arching. Hitting a wall or the ground will emit a shockwave knocking down all enemies nearby.

2. Granite shield

Same as your 2.

3. Seismic Steps

Each step will emit a small earthquake. Enemies far away will lose balance (receive an impact proc) , enemies close by will by knocked down.

4. Awaken

Spoiler

Perses starts erupting boosting all his skills, loses stack until he goes back to zero. During this state his passive always has maximum range.

Spoiler

Boosted skill bonuses

1. steam thrower

Small rocks are spelled at the time as the vapor. The rocks count as a low accuracy machine gun. Think of launching a bunch of low accuracy projectile dealing a lot of damage.

1. Steam Rush

Increased dash speed, also upon impact fill the area with magma.

2. Granite shield

Remove the movement penalty, doubles the passive range.

3. Seismic Step

Each 5 seconds a tremor will spawn a volcano.

4. Eruption

Channeled skill 20 energy per second

Perses turns into a volcano, the volcano is invulnerable. The Volcano will constantly drip lava and periodically cause tremors. The player can use the mouse right click to target an area. The volcano will launch burning debris targeting that area (debris use the same mods as the steam thrower)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keikogi said:

Did had the time to give a proper names and longer explanations but I had promised I would reply today so here it comes.

Passive - works like nidus , hitting enemies with yours skills build up stacks. This passive can gather up to 100 stacks. Enemies on a 0.1+ stacks/10 meters radius have a 50% chance to receive a fire proc. At a 100 stacks Perses can cast his ultimate.

1. Steam trower/ Steam rush Channeled skill

Casting on the ground

Expels high temperature water and vapor from the vents on his hands doing damage to all enemies caught. Enemies caught by this vapor will suffer severe burns and lose sight.

Casting mid air

Expels a massive amount of vapor and water from the vents on his back, handles like a boosting arching. Hitting a wall or the ground will emit a shockwave knocking down all enemies nearby.

2. Granite shield

Same as your 2.

3. Seismic Steps

Each step will emit a small earthquake. Enemies far away will lose balance (receive an impact proc) , enemies close by will by knocked down.

4. Awaken

Reveal hidden contents

Perses starts erupting boosting all his skills, loses stack until he goes back to zero. During this state his passive always has maximum range.

Reveal hidden contents

Boosted skill bonuses

1. steam thrower

Small rocks are spelled at the time as the vapor. The rocks count as a low accuracy machine gun. Think of launching a bunch of low accuracy projectile dealing a lot of damage.

1. Steam Rush

Increased dash speed, also upon impact fill the area with magma.

2. Granite shield

Remove the movement penalty, doubles the passive range.

3. Seismic Step

Each 5 seconds a tremor will spawn a volcano.

4. Eruption

Channeled skill 20 energy per second

Perses turns into a volcano, the volcano is invulnerable. The Volcano will constantly drip lava and periodically cause tremors. The player can use the mouse right click to target an area. The volcano will launch burning debris targeting that area (debris use the same mods as the steam thrower)

Well. Those make him a pretty tricky frame to use. Kind of picturing him demolishing hordes of enemies. Not to mention this build uses all the abilities I mentioned but in a more fun/skillful way than just pressing x then forget. Man, I want to take this frame out for a spin, literally, and demolish mostly infested enemies. 

Kind of picturing his quest involving grineer drilling into the ground all around the planet that causes inactive volcanoes to become active and destroying life. Due to the super soaker event, I’m kind of picturing Tenno being required to put out the flames, seal the fractures, and destroy the big drills that keep causing the problems. Once accomplished, we go deep into the ground to where Vay Hek basically mentions some sort of power source he plans to use to make his machines more powerful. Could lead to grineer operating hulkish vehicles. Or maybe Vay Hek intended for this power source to power some sort of Fomorian Core. Either way the Tenno encounter this frame but he is completely erupted and starts swinging at us with his hammer. Kind of forcing us to “destroy” him which drops his blue print. His parts could drop from the new type of enemies we encounter.  

Definitely a different way of playing compared to most other frames. 

Your drawing is beautiful! As for what material id find a way to do both or just do rock.

My opinions on abilities:

On 2019-09-03 at 4:57 PM, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Passive - enemies that make direct contact to Perses become inflicted with fire 🔥 status. When he bullet jumps his heels erupts and launches him further and faster. 

Simple and fun passive, im cool with it

1st - launches a molten ball that explodes on impact dealing blast damage to those within the blast radius. Leaves a pool on the surface if it hits the ground that burns enemies who step on it.

Fun but its way too identical to ember for me. We'll only get one volcanic warframe if it where ever to be made, which is why things like this bother me. Incase youre wondering, i was certainly expecting there to be simularities but this is too simular. 

Being able to fire a ball in the air that explodes and sends meteors that rain down the area. Dealing blast damage to any that are hit. 

This alternative idea you had i think should replace your 1st ability.

Its visually different, could deal more damage, and can proc other things instead of blast and fire. Volcanos usually have obsidian or igneous rock which i would imagine could proc puncture, impact, and even slash.

2nd - creates a thick harden Obsidian armor that reduces his speed by 25% but prevents him from taking damage and being knocked over. If destroyed or recast he will explode and deal blast damage and impact to enemies within the radius. Has a cool down of at least 5 seconds to prevent spam. Increased impact damage from melees while active. 

Pretty cool, i like it

Id probably also make it to where he cant jump and it locks him to only using his melee weapon. Add base impact damage to melee attacks that will affect mods. So say the ability adds 100 base impact, maxed primed pressure point will add its 165% of that 100 base damage to your melee weapon.

I like this ability so much as it makes me imagine a slow, unkillabe, deadly monster stomping towards you!!! Its like those movies where this some big bad guy walking towards their victim and the victim trys to run away!!! Horrifying!  

Which of our toys (warframes) acts like that? None unless you count nyx's augment i guess 🤔 but hers adds no damage, is less useful in higher level missions, and is slower. In my honest opinion, thats how augments should be. Weaker compared to other warframes normal abilities that are simular to the augment

3rd - uses the vents on his back to propel him forward at high speeds, knocking down all enemies in his path. Difficult to turn while using the ability. Best to use in long hallways or wide open areas. Leaves a trail of smoke that reduces enemy accuracy that are caught in it. Range increases the spread of smoke.

Cool! Dashing abilities are getting old to me though but ill take this. 

Maybe if you aim upward while using this ability, the smoke will fall to the ground and spread out in a circle around you. Cause i would hate using the ability for the smoke, but the only way to get ground coverage is to dash around the room. Id prefer to just do it once 

4th - places his hands on the ground and causes eruption within the radius that deals blast damage to all enemies near each eruption. Range mods determine not only how far the radius of the ability itself but it also increases the range of the eruptions. Casting speeds increases how often the eruptions occur. 

Now this i was expecting to be extremely simular to embers 4th ability.

I kind of wonder if the best way to make it feel different from ember, while still being cool and powerful, is to make the eruptions spit out a constant explosion of lava since ember deals her damage in bursts

Basically, you cast the ability on an area, which will open up a big hole in the ground. Lava will be jetting upwarad into the air, scorching enemies hit. The more enemies caught in the ability, the hotter it will be. Duration based ultimate ability

Im 100% down for a lava warframe! This ones abilities however i feel needs a bit more creative effort. Ive made a few suggestions, i could give quite a few more if you'd like

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Your drawing is beautiful! As for what material id find a way to do both or just do rock.

My opinions on abilities:

Simple and fun passive, im cool with it

Fun but its way too identical to ember for me. We'll only get one volcanic warframe if it where ever to be made, which is why things like this bother me. Incase youre wondering, i was certainly expecting there to be simularities but this is too simular. 

This alternative idea you had i think should replace your 1st ability.

Its visually different, could deal more damage, and can proc other things instead of blast and fire. Volcanos usually have obsidian or igneous rock which i would imagine could proc puncture, impact, and even slash.

Pretty cool, i like it

Id probably also make it to where he cant jump and it locks him to only using his melee weapon. Add base impact damage to melee attacks that will affect mods. So say the ability adds 100 base impact, maxed primed pressure point will add its 165% of that 100 base damage to your melee weapon.

I like this ability so much as it makes me imagine a slow, unkillabe, deadly monster stomping towards you!!! Its like those movies where this some big bad guy walking towards their victim and the victim trys to run away!!! Horrifying!  

Which of our toys (warframes) acts like that? None unless you count nyx's augment i guess 🤔 but hers adds no damage, is less useful in higher level missions, and is slower. In my honest opinion, thats how augments should be. Weaker compared to other warframes normal abilities that are simular to the augment

Cool! Dashing abilities are getting old to me though but ill take this. 

Maybe if you aim upward while using this ability, the smoke will fall to the ground and spread out in a circle around you. Cause i would hate using the ability for the smoke, but the only way to get ground coverage is to dash around the room. Id prefer to just do it once 

Now this i was expecting to be extremely simular to embers 4th ability.

I kind of wonder if the best way to make it feel different from ember, while still being cool and powerful, is to make the eruptions spit out a constant explosion of lava since ember deals her damage in bursts

Basically, you cast the ability on an area, which will open up a big hole in the ground. Lava will be jetting upwarad into the air, scorching enemies hit. The more enemies caught in the ability, the hotter it will be. Duration based ultimate ability

Im 100% down for a lava warframe! This ones abilities however i feel needs a bit more creative effort. Ive made a few suggestions, i could give quite a few more if you'd like

If you saw the other guy’s comment, he listed some alternative abilities and even play style. And I’m all for suggestions. A legit frame idea can’t become reality until after a legit discussion is made and decided about how this frame would function. When I comment on other people’s posts, I try to help by adding my own thoughts, opinions, or suggestions on what kind of abilities they could have that would make them more unique. 

Warframes like Hildryn, Nidus, etc. that don’t follow the basic functions or mechanic like other frames are something I’m still getting used to. Baruuk is also different when it comes to his forth. So there are many ways a frame could be designed styles that they could have. 

Due to ember and many brute force frames, trying to think of abilities that aren’t too similar for a volcanic frame is difficult. So I’m all for other people’s suggestions. So far the other guy’s suggestions sound pretty cool. And I’m still open for any other ideas other people come up with.

In the end it is up to DE to decide how this frame would work if they decide to make this kind of frame. But the more ideas people throw up, the more options they are given and less time required for DE to figure it out. 

So keep commenting suggestions. The more the merrier. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Due to ember and many brute force frames, trying to think of abilities that aren’t too similar for a volcanic frame is difficult

While i do agree, theres still a wide varitey of ways the first ability could be casted for this warframe, and the types of damage it could deal.

Its the only reason i questioned if you tried to come up with any unique features for it or if you had forgotten about embers first ability.

For brute force, i think youd have to take your mind off of warframe and view other games to help with envisioning many other possibilities of introducing brute force into warframe, as there are many ways of adding this to the game other than a dash and damage reduction. Just one of them can be as simple as leaping and tackling an enemy while damging and knocking down nearby enemies

The animation for that ability, damage, and aoe provides the type of uniqueness to the warframe that isnt offered by many other warframes in one ability. Its provides movement, crowd control, and could provide some strong single target damage, all the while not being too powerful for an ability.

Lets say leaping isnt your style, what about being fired from a cannon? Say warframe digs into the ground revealing a giant hole. Then by activating the ability, it fires your warframe from that whole, in the direction you were last aiming. Enemies are ragdolled when hit, and you keep moving until you come in contact with another wall or the ground in which youll burn a whole into it, hidden from enemy sight again as you wait in the hole to recast the ability. Repeat until youre ready to stop using the ability.

Its not a dash ability, but gets across a distance in a unique way! 

Your second ability, half of the third ability and alternative ability ideas of course have simularities to things in the game but theres a lot more uniqueness to them too when compared to other warframe abilities in the game. I like them quite a bit due to it

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Well. Those make him a pretty tricky frame to use. Kind of picturing him demolishing hordes of enemies. Not to mention this build uses all the abilities I mentioned but in a more fun/skillful way than just pressing x then forget. Man, I want to take this frame out for a spin, literally, and demolish mostly infested enemies. 

Glad you liked it. Feel free tobuse and alter my ideas. I just added spice to your ideas. I'm also a bit of a maniac when it comes to rolling mutiple functionalities on 1 skill. So I had a bit of exta room to add some new ideas of my own. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Kind of picturing his quest involving grineer drilling into the ground all around the planet that causes inactive volcanoes to become active and destroying life. Due to the super soaker event, I’m kind of picturing Tenno being required to put out the flames, seal the fractures, and destroy the big drills that keep causing the problems. Once accomplished, we go deep into the ground to where Vay Hek basically mentions some sort of power source he plans to use to make his machines more powerful. Could lead to grineer operating hulkish vehicles. Or maybe Vay Hek intended for this power source to power some sort of Fomorian Core. Either way the Tenno encounter this frame but he is completely erupted and starts swinging at us with his hammer. Kind of forcing us to “destroy” him which drops his blue print. His parts could drop from the new type of enemies we encounter.  

Definitely a different way of playing compared to most other frames. 

Have you considered a giant thumper (bigger than the profit taker ) powered by a magma heartheart as the boss fight. Thumpers have a drill at the bottom so they work as drilling equipament. Deafiting this boss has 3 stages. 

1.outised 

Find a way to break the thumper armor and to create an opening to get inside.

2. Way to the heart 

Fight a bunch of eleite grineer on your way to the magma heart.

3. Magma heart

Sabotage the magma heart opening it. Upon open it berserking Perses will come out. You have to fight the same way we did with umbra. Tranfer into Perses. When the player takes control of perses he nees to go back to the magma heart. The tenno will channel his power into perses helping him overload the machine. You get parser prebuilt but to fight the giant thumper the first time you will face the proper crafiting gates.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, keikogi said:

Glad you liked it. Feel free tobuse and alter my ideas. I just added spice to your ideas. I'm also a bit of a maniac when it comes to rolling mutiple functionalities on 1 skill. So I had a bit of exta room to add some new ideas of my own. 

Have you considered a giant thumper (bigger than the profit taker ) powered by a magma heartheart as the boss fight. Thumpers have a drill at the bottom so they work as drilling equipament. Deafiting this boss has 3 stages. 

1.outised 

Find a way to break the thumper armor and to create an opening to get inside.

2. Way to the heart 

Fight a bunch of eleite grineer on your way to the magma heart.

3. Magma heart

Sabotage the magma heart opening it. Upon open it berserking Perses will come out. You have to fight the same way we did with umbra. Tranfer into Perses. When the player takes control of perses he nees to go back to the magma heart. The tenno will channel his power into perses helping him overload the machine. You get parser prebuilt but to fight the giant thumper the first time you will face the proper crafiting gates.

Man, we are on a role. That would be a cool quest. Especially if it introduces this new enemy as a daylight boss in the plains. Been thinking of ways the arch wing would have a better use in the plains than just flying around for impatient people. Like part of an event is to fly and destroy machines in the air that are destroying life in Plains. And we fly into a mother ship then the mission becomes a sabotage.  

Yours sound like it would be a pain but a fun challenge. I could see Perses shooting the Tenno out in order to absorb and shut down the heart or else it would explode and sacrifices himself. Leaving us only the blueprint of him while the Thumper Domas or newer enemies drop the parts. That’s if they decided to make this frame have a mind of his own too. So far there’s umbra and Revenant that show clear signs of intelligence. Although your warframe breaks the War sword while the Tenno was helpless.

The Plains needs some love. Sentients at night and random ghoul and rarer plague star events just aren’t enough in my opinion. While Fortuna has 2 big complicated bosses that take time to destroy. Especially with Gauss coming to consoles soon, I would love to have a reason to Mach Rush around the Plains.

As far as we know all the original version of each warframe was sentient, the problem is they were really angry.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQHU7knvRbyBH4aM71LQI

We are not really sure about the mass-produced ones.

About the boss fight, idk why it doesnot feel right a magma powered ship, but a magma powered walking fortress that feels right. Also, you are right about never using arching outside of blinking towards the objective so here is my new boss fight. This version is an event like the exploiter. This boss fight only happens during an event where Vayhek promises he will finally crush the ostrons. I was thiking of somethin along these lines

Spoiler

steampunk-walking-house-25864-1920x1200.

d80vjtb-ff8bfc05-31d5-443f-9263-ac975f24

First phase- disable anti air defenses, the fortress has massive powerful anti-air defenses any archwing in 1500 meters radius will be shot down. Approach form the ground cutting a path trough the grineer ranks while dodging the occasional barrage. When you get close enough you have to shootdown a few defenses batteries and cling into the legs to destroy a few things.

Second phase- air superiority -  after destroying the anti-air batteries the player will can down their arching. The player must destroy the air superiority fighters defending the fortress. Upon killing all the escorts the player will finally be able to land on the top of the fortress. At the top of the fortress the player will drop an acid bomb on a weak spot of the armor. Vayhek will laugh and state even the weakened armor can take anything the tenno can throw at it. Drop a aiming becon at the spot and leave.

Third phase- rail jack – get an away from the fortress and call your railjack. Use the rail jack to engage the grineer ship commanding the siege operation from orbit. Go to the bridge of the ship and use it control of its boarding cannon ( the cannon we use to invade corpus ship when we side with the grineer on invasions ) aim it towards the weak spot on the fortress. Get into the cannon and fire it. The shell will break into the walking fortress.

Forth phase- way to the heart, fight elite grineer soldiers on the way to the heart.

Fifth phase- open the heart and something happens.

The version of this fight that is always available only has phases 1,2 and 5(in phase tow the tenno just brute forces and opens the hatch and the machine is so smaller  so you get in the heart chamber immediately ).

Edited by keikogi
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, keikogi said:

As far as we know all the original version of each warframe was sentient, the problem is they were really angry.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQHU7knvRbyBH4aM71LQI

We are not really sure about the mass-produced ones.

About the boss fight, idk why it doesnot feel right a magma powered ship, but a magma powered walking fortress that feels right. Also, you are right about never using arching outside of blinking towards the objective so here is my new boss fight. This version is an event like the exploiter. This boss fight only happens during an event where Vayhek promises he will finally crush the ostrons. I was thiking of somethin along these lines

Reveal hidden contents

steampunk-walking-house-25864-1920x1200.

d80vjtb-ff8bfc05-31d5-443f-9263-ac975f24

First phase- disable anti air defenses, the fortress has massive powerful anti-air defenses any archwing in 1500 meters radius will be shot down. Approach form the ground cutting a path trough the grineer ranks while dodging the occasional barrage. When you get close enough you have to shootdown a few defenses batteries and cling into the legs to destroy a few things.

Second phase- air superiority -  after destroying the anti-air batteries the player will can down their arching. The player must destroy the air superiority fighters defending the fortress. Upon killing all the escorts the player will finally be able to land on the top of the fortress. At the top of the fortress the player will drop an acid bomb on a weak spot of the armor. Vayhek will laugh and state even the weakened armor can take anything the tenno can throw at it. Drop a aiming becon at the spot and leave.

Third phase- rail jack – get an away from the fortress and call your railjack. Use the rail jack to engage the grineer ship commanding the siege operation from orbit. Go to the bridge of the ship and use it control of its boarding cannon ( the cannon we use to invade corpus ship when we side with the grineer on invasions ) aim it towards the weak spot on the fortress. Get into the cannon and fire it. The shell will break into the walking fortress.

Forth phase- way to the heart, fight elite grineer soldiers on the way to the heart.

Fifth phase- open the heart and something happens.

The version of this fight that is always available only has phases 1,2 and 5(in phase tow the tenno just brute forces and opens the hatch and the machine is so smaller  so you get in the heart chamber immediately ).

Kind of got me picturing a rare new grineer that is way more robotic and brutal compared to most others. Basically he is larger and bulkier than even a Nox and wields the Korrudo. His job is to protect the heart/core. Only brute force direct abilities can affect him. Like a Rhino charge can knock him down a little while a stomp will just shake him a bit. Most the stomp could do is interrupt his brutal assault.

If players run from him he will do a charge and knock you down or he would leap in your direction and perform a wide radius ground slam. Maybe armor is too tough to shoot, so the only way is to use a melee and jam it through, so he basically has a damage reduction against primaries and secondaries. To make the fight more interesting and not just a run and shoot. Already know the perfect team that would make this dude look like a joke. 

Maybe parries could prevent knockdowns from his assault while channeled parries would reduce the damage and stun his hands after a few swings which give players a chance to swing back. Make the fight more about skill and not how tanky you are. Kind of got too many of those as is.

For the frame, I could see where after reducing the hulk buster looking grineer health down a great deal, maybe even knock him into the generator, the new frame would burst out and finish him off before turning his attention towards the Tenno. Could hear Ordis saying something like “ummm operator, this looks... REALLY BAD... not very good”. Then the frame forges the hammer and starts charging at you.

Idk, just something to think about.

6 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Kind of got me picturing a rare new grineer that is way more robotic and brutal compared to most others. Basically he is larger and bulkier than even a Nox and wields the Korrudo. His job is to protect the heart/core. Only brute force direct abilities can affect him. Like a Rhino charge can knock him down a little while a stomp will just shake him a bit. Most the stomp could do is interrupt his brutal assault.

If players run from him he will do a charge and knock you down or he would leap in your direction and perform a wide radius ground slam. Maybe armor is too tough to shoot, so the only way is to use a melee and jam it through, so he basically has a damage reduction against primaries and secondaries. To make the fight more interesting and not just a run and shoot. Already know the perfect team that would make this dude look like a joke. 

Maybe parries could prevent knockdowns from his assault while channeled parries would reduce the damage and stun his hands after a few swings which give players a chance to swing back. Make the fight more about skill and not how tanky you are. Kind of got too many of those as is.

For the frame, I could see where after reducing the hulk buster looking grineer health down a great deal, maybe even knock him into the generator, the new frame would burst out and finish him off before turning his attention towards the Tenno. Could hear Ordis saying something like “ummm operator, this looks... REALLY BAD... not very good”. Then the frame forges the hammer and starts charging at you.

Idk, just something to think about.

I wouldn’t go with selective ability immunity. Something either should be ability immune or be affected by abilities. If you really want them to still be able to receive CC , cap the CC duration against them , after being after by CC they become CC immune for a while. I don’t like selective ability immunity because it is just a lot of information the player must memorize.
For gameplay I would go for something like that. The enemy is invulnerable but it has hydraulic system on his leg vulnerable to damage. Gunshot can damage this system and frontal melee damage will quickly break this system. If the player has broken this system both the charge attack and the slam jump will stun this enemy. The player may use E to interact with the enemy during the stun. If he does so, the warframe will leap on this enemy back and rip off the parts of the armor with their bare hands. Now the back is fully Vulnerable to damage and the tenno may finally kill him.  During this state Melee strikes against the back always ho the weak spot, melee strikes against his front have a chance of knocking this enemy of balance. If he fall on the ground, a ground finisher will kill him regardless of lvl and HP.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-09-11 at 10:42 AM, keikogi said:

I wouldn’t go with selective ability immunity. Something either should be ability immune or be affected by abilities. If you really want them to still be able to receive CC , cap the CC duration against them , after being after by CC they become CC immune for a while. I don’t like selective ability immunity because it is just a lot of information the player must memorize.
For gameplay I would go for something like that. The enemy is invulnerable but it has hydraulic system on his leg vulnerable to damage. Gunshot can damage this system and frontal melee damage will quickly break this system. If the player has broken this system both the charge attack and the slam jump will stun this enemy. The player may use E to interact with the enemy during the stun. If he does so, the warframe will leap on this enemy back and rip off the parts of the armor with their bare hands. Now the back is fully Vulnerable to damage and the tenno may finally kill him.  During this state Melee strikes against the back always ho the weak spot, melee strikes against his front have a chance of knocking this enemy of balance. If he fall on the ground, a ground finisher will kill him regardless of lvl and HP.

Well, either way I’m trying to draw up an idea of how this guy would look. Want this frame to be more than just something added. Want it to be like a whole new quest that introduces a new kind of enemy that does not fight the same as others. The shoot and run tactic gets old and boring. But when I said direct abilities meaning they don’t require a target to use, such as slash dash and rhino charge. Those abilities can just be performed and if he is standing in the way then they hurt him some. But like many bosses, he wouldn’t be affected by abilities that much. Like nova and harrow would barely slow him down. What would make him different is that he CAN BE knocked over or down. Adding the cutscenes where the warframe rips parts of his armor to weaken him would be a decent and cool method. I just don’t want him to be another victim of Chrhino Vex Roar(name for rhino and chroma damage buff combo).

We have multiple enemies that are tricky when it comes to damaging them and I simply want this guy to be similar but in his own unique way. Even have his own unique origin to how he came to be instead of just being another grineer clone. 

I just hope DE is reading the entire post and comment section. Cause some of us be having some interesting conversations for new content. 

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins

On 2019-09-28 at 11:33 PM, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Want it to be like a whole new quest that introduces a new kind of enemy that does not fight the same as others. The shoot and run tactic gets old and boring

I'm waiting DE drop melee 2.0 , it might be possible do desing an enemy around melee mechanics 

. I just don’t want him to be another victim of Chrhino Vex Roar(name for rhino and chroma damage buff combo).

Most enemies with ability resistance / immunity suffer from , resit kayoken x10 rubico prime shot.

We have multiple enemies that are tricky when it comes to damaging them and I simply want this guy to be similar but in his own unique way. Even have his own unique origin to how he came to be instead of just being another grineer clone. 

That's a good goal.

just hope DE is reading the entire post and comment section. Cause some of us be having some interesting conversations for new content. 

Unless you make a realy popular meme or you are a youtuber , I dough DE will ever listen.