Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please tweak the Cetus Assassination stage bonus objective

Renegade343

The spawn rate of enemies is sometimes not frequent enough to complete the bonus objective 'Draw out the target in one minute' in Cetus Assassination stages. I suggest either extending the bonus to two minutes, or increase the spawn rate of enemies and keep the bonus objective as is, so that players who could normally complete the bonus objective isn't screwed out due to lack of enemies in the one minute.

• Like 2

Yes please. Solo is near impossible with this bonus objective, even with the proper gear. Chances are you'll need to wander away from the target area just to finish the bonus.

A bit off topic, but I also hope to fix the Liberation bounty over how enemies on dropships will count torwards capturing the zone. Worst, some groups just spawn out of thin air.

I've noticed that the assassination objective isn't just to draw the commander out, but to also kill them within the 1 minute timer. Which is almost always impossible, especially when they fly in on a dargryn or go invisible on landing. If it actually was to just draw them out before 1 minute, I think it would be fine.