Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The price of Prime Vault increased?

Marquis_Catriel

Hello,

I've been following and buying Prime Vaults in the past and planning to buy another one for the Valkyr and Saryn set.

However I noticed the price of the Prime Vault has increased. In our currency, I bought the last 2 Vaults with MYR 95.00 for each vault. The vault this time price has changed to MYR 108.00. Is there some mistake or the price of the vault is increased? ☹️

Thank you.

animation goodbye GIF by MOOT

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marquis_Catriel said:

Hello,

I've been following and buying Prime Vaults in the past and planning to buy another one for the Valkyr and Saryn set.

However I noticed the price of the Prime Vault has increased. In our currency, I bought the last 2 Vaults with MYR 95.00 for each vault. The vault this time price has changed to MYR 108.00. Is there some mistake or the price of the vault is increased? ☹️

Thank you.

From your use of MYR I will assume you're a Malaysian. 

Simplest reason, other than asking DE directly, is tax and/or currency fluctuation.

I've been seeing a few posts like this. Others said it got more expensive too, and some complained about insane currency conversion fees. So there's no mistake and you're seeing it right, the stuff got pricier.

Carefully read everything while proceeding through the transaction, mind the additional conversion fees and such.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
Wording

13 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

From your use of MYR I will assume you're a Malaysian. 

Simplest reason, other than asking DE directly, is tax and/or currency fluctuation.

actually you don't need the 3rd parties, the only tax Canada be taking is what your earning from work.  Pretty much the law and tax of Canada is barely different form the U.S.A's law and tax for they just do it differently in somewhat ways.  It just probably something is going on or either that they deiced to change what regulation or either the currency money went down and the price increased, which I am not in the department checking the value money currency it has for what goes up and down.

12 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

actually you don't need the 3rd parties, the only tax Canada be taking is what your earning from work.  Pretty much the law and tax of Canada is barely different form the U.S.A's law and tax for they just do it differently in somewhat ways.  It just probably something is going on or either that they deiced to change what regulation or either the currency money went down and the price increased, which I am not in the department checking the value money currency it has for what goes up and down.

I'm basing this given that plat is sold cheaper in my region, than it would be for my friends in the US or Europe for example. So, if I had a 75% off, 4300 plat would cost me just under 20 dollars for one, subject to currency fluctuation. 

So if that's the case, the values could just be from that fluctuation? 

12 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

I'm basing this given that plat is sold cheaper in my region, than it would be for my friends in the US or Europe for example. So, if I had a 75% off, 4300 plat would cost me just under 20 dollars for one, subject to currency fluctuation. 

So if that's the case, the values could just be from that fluctuation? 

I think the area % is having an error reading things pretty much, I hope DE will look into the function if any program is having a bug.