Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Helmet: No Helmet?

Isis_Dea

Any chance of us seeing a buyable helmet option that is simply no helmet? Purposely revealing face of the Tenno underneath?

The potential Roleplayer and fan artist in me would be dancing with my Trinity to infinity and beyond!

Note: Naturally, I'd imagine this option would reduce armor as a passive.

No. Having a face to the tenno ruins the immersion of the game. Everyone sees every frame differently, and therefore there cannot be a specific faces for  the frames. Huge amount of players say no to this and DE has even said no to this.

Edited by Dtexas

Nope. It has potential to ruin all the fanarts with 'unmasked' Tenno and destroys the anonymity of Warframes; revealing a face expresses a definite character, especially if it's not customizable; the same goes for Warframe voices.

But what if we could MAKE a face and SELECT a voice...?

That way, the Tenno would remain unique and yet...have their own personalities.

"Faceless warriors need to remain faceless." And yet we can customize our frames in a lot of different ways(pink rhino's, I'm looking at you.). Why not add some more options?

The potential Roleplayer and fan artist in me would be dancing with my Trinity to infinity and beyond!

Think of all the other fan artists who will have their headcanon ruined by canon heads. No more athletic brooding asian fanarts for Rhino, because apparently canon dictates that he's a jolly Big Black Dude!

But what if we could MAKE a face and SELECT a voice...?

That way, the Tenno would remain unique and yet...have their own personalities.

"Faceless warriors need to remain faceless." And yet we can customize our frames in a lot of different ways(pink rhino's, I'm looking at you.). Why not add some more options?

Have the devs branch out into facial characteristic work, and do more voice acting? I think we can all agree that they're already stretched thin as it is. And I'm pretty sure when folks say Faceless, they also mean silent and mysterious. IIRC DEvs have mentioned adding more 'frame customisability options (like the badges, scarves, helmets, possibly alternate 'frame chassis) rather than doing faces.

"Faceless warriors need to remain faceless." And yet we can customize our frames in a lot of different ways.

I don't think... you understand...

The point of customisation in warframes is to make it much more... you.

The person under that helmet is who you want it to be, or yourself even.

Making faces... No.

The only faces DE have shown in warframe are Grineer faces.

Rather not.

Just incase.