Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bringing back nightwave rewards

TimSTerXIII

Sooooo.......just a though with an agenda.

I was guttered that I missed out on the Saturn Six armour and syandana because I was away overseas for a few weeks and could not earn enough rep before Nightwave season one ended.

IMO that armour and syandana are one of the best in game (excl tennogen) and I would love a chance to earn it again.

So my suggestion is to introduce a mechanic to nightwave so you can earn some of those exclusive cosmetics e.g. during later intermission nightwaves or introduce them into the wolf beacon drop table etc.

What do you think? @warframe @digital extremes ?

43 minutes ago, TimSTerXIII said:

So my suggestion is to introduce a mechanic to nightwave so you can earn some of those exclusive cosmetics e.g. during later intermission nightwaves or introduce them into the wolf beacon drop table etc.

The suggestion DE has given so far is “put it in the prestige system”. But this is fairly pointless until they actually have stuff to put in, so it might take a few seasons.

• I do think this is the best way to do it. It will incentivise people carrying on after hitting rank 30. I have not bothered with NW that much since hitting rank 30.
Edited by krc473

Well however they bring them back they need to respect the people who grinded for them iniiltially and make it just as hard to get them as it was for people like me who farmed it out. Im actually for the idea of putting them behind the prestige levels or potentially even prestige ranks on the next intermission for them perhaps? It shouldnt be super easy to get it in any regard though, and no RNG to get the stuff either!