Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nightwave season 2 episode 4

Ramflax

6 hours ago, -SGN-Amaterasu. said:

Where can I get the key, friends?

It seems there is a limit to the number of keys you can get. Don't know if it's daily or what but I have stopped getting the mail/key notifications after completing 3 invasion missions

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-09-05 at 6:33 AM, KnossosTNC said:

Right, just to confirm: this thing is kind of repeatable. You have to wait till the Invasion node that you completed reset first, but once that happens, the mission counter resets back to zero, and you can do another node to get another code to access the Derelict. I've just completed a second Pluto node, repeated the Derelict Defense mission, and got another 1,500 Standing, ranking up in the process.

Again, sort-of farmable 1,500 Standing is no joke. I wasn't supposed to rank up again this week. Even though I'm in the Prestige ranks now, that's still more Creds for the next time Kuva comes back in the Cred Offerings. I just wished it was an evergreen offering like the Potatoes, Nitain and Vauban parts.

Okay so just to be sure. When you first do the 3 x missions and get a code the planet derelict mission is "pinging" as not yet completed. Do the derelict mission and the emissary node becomes just like any other completed mission node on the star chart.

When the invasion resets or DE adds another 3 x mission node to the planet, you can again do the 3 x missions and receive another code? After receiving the code you can again do the derelict mission and again receive 1500 rep?

It does seem a little bugged. I did a 3 x invasion the other day, mission completion went from 0/3 to 3/3, but didn't receive a zealot code.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Question for all out there....

What is with the Emissary Derelict ships having a red glow about them?

Signed in to get the update on XB and went to see what was needed to be run for another key, when I saw the red glow for a Def mission and the Invasions being all Def. I don't do Def so.... Did not find out what is with the glow.

Anything different in the ships now?