Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)FolksyCastle701

Increasing A Low Critical Chance

Question

6 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, (XB1)FolksyCastle701 said:

So Currently I Have A Nukor That Has A Critical Hit Chance of 3%, Is there a way to increase that chance to at least get orange or red Frits without  warframe abilities

To increase it to get orange crits you must get a riven with 10000% crit chance, can you get that? Also add the notmal crit mod.

On 2019-09-03 at 9:51 PM, SortaRandom said:

Off the top of my head, Arcane Avenger and Kavats (especially Adarza) are your best bet. Kavat buffs are a bit sporadic and unreliable, and Arcane Avenger works best on tanky frames that can eat up a lot of small hits.

Stacking the two together should push you into orange-crit territory, but I feel like you're going to need a Harrow if you want red crits on your nukor.

EDIT: Come to think of it, do multiple Arcane Avengers stack on top of each other? You'd think this would be easy to google, but all of the results I've been getting are either conflicting or horribly outdated.
If someone could confirm whether or not this is the case, that'd be great!

Multiple arcanes stack, but the UI doesn't show it.

Harrow's 4 is the answer. When fully charged it gives flat +50% crit chance on body hit and +200% on headshot. With his augment for his 4 and a suitable number of faces to melt, he can maintain that crit buff for pretty much forever.

Other than that, you're not going to ever see much in the way of crits out of the weapon.

12 hours ago, (XB1)FolksyCastle701 said:

So Currently I Have A Nukor That Has A Critical Hit Chance of 3%, Is there a way to increase that chance to at least get orange or red Frits without  warframe abilities

The Nukor is a really weird hybrid weapon, and modding for crit almost isn't worth it. But as Quiette Shy proves, it's totally possible

Off the top of my head, Arcane Avenger and Kavats (especially Adarza) are your best bet. Kavat buffs are a bit sporadic and unreliable, and Arcane Avenger works best on tanky frames that can eat up a lot of small hits.

Stacking the two together should push you into orange-crit territory, but I feel like you're going to need a Harrow if you want red crits on your nukor.

EDIT: Come to think of it, do multiple Arcane Avengers stack on top of each other? You'd think this would be easy to google, but all of the results I've been getting are either conflicting or horribly outdated.
If someone could confirm whether or not this is the case, that'd be great!