SkullSpecter

Mysterious New Plains of Eidolon Fragment

Question

Skull's at it again. XD

So unlike my 2 other topics, this time i am searching for info unrelated to entries in the enemy section. This time I am searching for info regarding a new entry in the fragments section of the codex. A single new fragment has shown up & it says it is somewhere in PoE. Has anyone else encountered it yet? If so can you help narrow down the location of where to find it? A picture would be preferred but directions via text may work too, provided it's clear & simple directions.

• Upvote 3

11 answers to this question

I've also noticed this single one some time ago in my Codex and since then I can't sleep peacefully ;)

I'm quite sure it is not some random preexisting fragment I had missed before, because I remember having every piece from Cephalon Fragments category unveiled.

21 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

I've also noticed this single one some time ago in my Codex and since then I can't sleep peacefully 😉

I'm quite sure it is not some random preexisting fragment I had missed before, because I remember having every piece from Cephalon Fragments category unveiled.

To paraphrase, you're saying this is not one of the other fragments that was already present that somehow got glitched due to one of the recent (or at least somewhat) patches? If that's the case, then that means it definitely is in a new location, assuming it works on the same rules that the others did. Searching for it will be a bit more difficult than previous ones since back then there weren't thumpers which serve to slow searches down, or at the very least, interfere with the player making their job more tedious. On top of that, there is the possibility it could be in one of the underground caves beneath the planes that have doors possibly blocking off entry into them (I can think of at least 5 such caves).

There are 3 from doing Mask of the Revenant, 5 from Saya's Vigil, 13 from Journal Fragments (picked up from Ghouls), and 20 from the Thousand Year Fish.  All are obtainable from Cetus or PoE directly.

I've spent countless hours looking for the new missing cephalon fragment. Enough time to say for certain it's a bug or not added yet, because the fragment does not exist on the actual plains. 

You will have to excuse the ps4 player they don't even have this update yet.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, (PS4)Oberionne said:

And I will excuse your additude

unknown.pngunknown.png

None of that has anything to do with what is being discussed. There is a new listing in the codex for a cephalon fragment on PoE, since the update on PC. I know this because I had 100% completion prior and it's all still there, plus one new one, but the new cephalon fragment does not actually exist in PoE atm. We just want DE to either say bug, and fix it, or add the new fragment.

This is not even contained in the wiki yet. Even if it was the wiki contains enough errors to make it laughable some times.

Do you still not understand?

• Upvote 1

Either way, your attitude was not needed.  All I stated was that all known and found fragments are recorded and available for review.  You did not need to add the comment to 'excuse the ps4 player they don't even have this update yet.'  That was not called for.

Edited by (PS4)Oberionne

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Oberionne said:

Either way, your attitude was not needed.  All I stated was that all known and found fragments are recorded and available for review.  You did not need to add the comment to 'excuse the ps4 player they don't even have this update yet.'  That was not called for.

Taking your side, before people ridicule you for not knowing about what is in the new pc build, is now considered attitude? Just wow!

• Upvote 2

If that is you taking my side, then you need to work on how you word things.  It came across as you telling them I know nothing and to ignore everything I stated.

That being said, I will still say the added line of 'excuse the PS4 user' was unnecessary. 

Don't excuse the ps4 player folks! It's his own fault for not being better informed about the PC builds. 

Are you happy now? 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1