Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change the PoE Capture Optional Objective

low_quality

I think the current optional objective of having to capture the target without killing any enemies should be changed for a few reasons:

1. Companions. Earlier today, I downed the target without killing any enemies. But then my sentinel killed a latcher while I was capturing the target, failing the bonus.

2. Public matches. Though I never did any public bounties since the bonus was added, I can see this as an issue in them. Public team coordination is often poor, so there's no doubt that a squad mate would kill an enemy, either accidentally or intentionally.

3. It's annoying. In Warframe, you kill tons of enemies all the time. Having to restrain yourself just to obtain a bonus reward just comes off as annoying, at least in my opinion.

My suggestions: In terms of the first reason, don't count companion kills, since they can't be stopped from attacking. I don't have any ideas on how to change the system based on the other reasons without reworking it entirely, however.

Maybe I'm just salty about my weak Cryotra killing a latcher by accident. Maybe you agree with my ideas, or maybe you disagree. Feel free to leave your own opinions on how we can improve this system and maybe the DE will see this post and have some ideas to rework it.

It seems counter-intuitive to have a bounty bonus objective that requires you not to kill any other targets while capturing. Especially with latchers counting towards it...

I shouldn't have to have no pet/sentinel weapon equipped for all my PoE Bounties just in case the Capture bonus objective shows up *grump*