Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydrolyst reward idea

Fiedra

My idea is this: Riven Transmutation should be innately possible, considering how many Rivens you need to make a new, veiled one.
I don't believe there's any stat bonus either, nor is it likely to be for a weapon you already have equipped. Pure RNG.
You know what I'd like instead? I want something completely different.

A Lens Extractor. A one-time use item that allows you to freely remove Lenses from weapons and frames WITHOUT destroying them, so you can arrange them again however you like, or possibly upgrade them. This seems especially relevant now, considering a new tier of Lenses just came out. Tridolons, something you do for focus, should absolutely let you mess with other focus-giving stuff, wouldn't you agree?

I'd like a lens destroyer so I can remove the lenses from all my stuff as eidolons have provided me with enough shards to max all my schools twice over again. Lenses are literally useless when a good eidolon hunter can get up to 10 if not 100x more focus from eidolons and that's not restricted by the daily cap so in theory it's infinitely better actually. Lenses are for ppl who suck at eidolon hunting or don't want to bother with it.

Edited by EDM774

il y a 13 minutes, EDM774 a dit :

I'd like a lens destroyer so I can remove the lenses from all my stuff as eidolons have provided me with enough shards to max all my schools twice over again. Lenses are literally useless when a good eidolon hunter can get up to 10 if not 100x more focus from eidolons and that's not restricted by the daily cap so in theory it's infinitely better actually. Lenses are for ppl who suck at eidolon hunting or don't want to bother with it.

Well, a lens remover is exactly the same exept you still have the lens in your inventory for reuse OR trade.

This sounds like the comment of guy that want to say "hey look I'm good at Eidolon Hunt so I don't need lens !". Of course lens are less efficient than Eidolons hunt to farm Focus but there are plenty of content in the game that you can do instead and lens provide a way to passively farm Focus while doing something else. We can say Index is the best way to farm credits, but if want to play something else and it's still great to passively get lower amounts of credit on the ground.

I've maxed the 2 main Focus schools I use from Eidolon hunt, have a bunch of shards to use but it doesn't mean lens are trash, after all these runs and how farm I pushed the theory craft for them, I'm tired of playing them, without considering there a no daily cap but a time get since you can only fight them on Cetus night.

Edited by lukinu_u
Corrected "Eidolon Lens" to "Eidolon hunt" on the 3rd sentence.

On 2019-09-04 at 9:59 AM, EDM774 said:

Goodness me, sounds like someone has a complex.