Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Gentleman_Raven_

I NEED Arca Plasmor Prime...

...like right now. Seriously, I love the Arca P and the Prime version should be super sick. In reality when might this BFG be getting into our greedy Tenno hands? And what improvements would you like to see?

Hopefully never. Plasmor is already one of the worst balanced guns in the game, and it definitely doesn't need any improvements. A Vandal Plasmor side-grade, on the other hand, could be interesting.

Edit: Forgot to mention that its aesthetic doesn't really fit the Orokin anyway.

Far as I understand the lore of the game, the best you can hope for is Arca Plasmor Vandal. But that weapons is strong enough as it is. You should try rolling a decent riven for it, if you want to take it to the next level. Something with Fire Rate, Damage and + Recoil Negative. Other than that, in the improved version I'd like less AoE, more fire rate and no fallback damage. 

Best you'll get is a Plasmor Vandal and if we judge by the opticor's butchered vandal side-grade the plasmor will have the same fate

14 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

Best you'll get is a Plasmor Vandal and if we judge by the opticor's butchered vandal side-grade the plasmor will have the same fate

Spoken like someone who definitely failed to realize the vandal is the superior version of the opticor.

13 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

opticor's butchered vandal side-grade

You-Serious.gif

Anyway, I need Primed Tactical Pump, cause screw using 3 mods just to make the reload on Arca Plasmor bearable.

20 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

I think you’ve misunderstood opticor vandal a little...

as for arca plasmor vandal version, if there will be one, i think having more crit chances, crit damage and further fall off would be good. having different base damage type would be interesting. and having shorter reload time is a must.

Yep, we need a more powerful version of one of the most powerful weapons in the game.  

Cos killing an enemy 10 times over just isn't enough.

/s

35 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Not Tenno made. Can’t be primed.

Helios Prime says hi!

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I haven't made a kit kitgun yet, what other parts are recommended?

Catchmoon + Haymaker + Splat (I think that is the one). Pretty much max crit and max damage components. And then for arcane just drop a pax charge in there and you never need to worry about reloading. Pretty much just fire away as you like, when the battery needs a recharge just swing a bit with your melee or shoot a bit with your primary. It is why I love Fulmin+Catchmoon as a loadout combo, both run with the battery mechanic so you can always shoot and never reload.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Helios was orokin tech recreated by the Corpus. He’s the exception not the rule.

So what's stopping the Corpus from recreating more Orokin technology? They already managed to do one, so they're clearly capable of it, and knowing how good Orokin Tech is, why not just recreate it and get a leg up in the war (or sell it for even more Grofit than usual Corpus Tech)?

2 hours ago, EDM774 said:

:sadcry: no love for Arca Wraith

so dissapointing

*walks aways in sad emotion*

2 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Prime? No. A Vandal version could be interesting. 

Or a grineer variant... Shooting metallic shards can be fun :3

Arca Plasmor Wraith... A recreation of Corpus tech by the Grineer with matching sparks, rough machining, and broken appearance.

13 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

and knowing how good Orokin Tech is, why not just recreate it and get a leg up in the war

That’s the whole thing. You can’t recreate it. Nobody can recreate it, not even the Tenno. That’s why we get prime stuff from ancient relics and not Darvo’s quarter stand. Every attempt to recreate orokin tech falls short, i.e. the non-primed variants.

1 час назад, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx сказал:

Yep, we need a more powerful version of one of the most powerful weapons in the game.

Maybe a side grade, like Opticor Vandal.

Cos killing an enemy 10 times over just isn't enough.

Well... yes?

/s

Just wait till DE release Primary Kitguns. If they will follow the pattern, a hypothetical Arca Plasmor Vandal will be pretty tame compared to a bunch of salvaged Corpus gun components and random tool parts hold together with duct tape.

33 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Helios was orokin tech recreated by the Corpus. He’s the exception not the rule.

29 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

So what's stopping the Corpus from recreating more Orokin technology? They already managed to do one, so they're clearly capable of it, and knowing how good Orokin Tech is, why not just recreate it and get a leg up in the war (or sell it for even more Grofit than usual Corpus Tech)?

Sentinels are Sentient based according to the lore, even Djiin could be primed at some point

EDIT: So no Arca Plsamor Prime, but Vandal is a possibility

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Nothing, but that doesn't change the fact that the Arca Plasmor is 100% Corpus tech and thus can't be primed, but can be vandalised.