Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Gentleman_Raven_

I NEED Arca Plasmor Prime...

2 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I haven't made a kit kitgun yet, what other parts are recommended?

My main one uses the Catchmoon (Barrel), Lovetap (Grip) and Splat (Loader). It easily deals over 50K damage per shot. Every now and then a 100K damage counter pops up.

My build has 35% Base Crit with 2.3x Multiplier, 13% Status chance and 358 Base damage (Impact + Heat). With my complete build and Riven its dealing over 9K damage with 120+ Crit chance and 30%+ Status chance.

Also, i use the Pax Charge (Arcane) on it which removes the weapon`s reserve Ammo and adds a recharge mechanic to it which means Infinite Ammo. ❤️

2 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

So what's stopping the Corpus from recreating more Orokin technology? They already managed to do one, so they're clearly capable of it, and knowing how good Orokin Tech is, why not just recreate it and get a leg up in the war (or sell it for even more Grofit than usual Corpus Tech)?

What stops them from doing it again is the fact that i don’t think DE wants to have to make prime versions of all the Corpus weapons on top of all the tenno weapons.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

What stops them from doing it again is the fact that i don’t think DE wants to have to make prime versions of all the Corpus weapons on top of all the tenno weapons.

Would be nice if you kept some consistency in your arguments, instead of relying on meta when you know your previous lore argument doesn't hold up.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

...like right now. Seriously, I love the Arca P and the Prime version should be super sick. In reality when might this BFG be getting into our greedy Tenno hands? And what improvements would you like to see?

How much damage is your arca plasmor currently doing. 

59 minutes ago, (XB1)HAPPYHapyJ0YJoy said:

So the Drakgoon?

Tks for reminding me of that... Building it (again) :3

Too bad it doesn't have an alt-fire like the Flak-gun from the unreal series 😞

Very unlikely due to two reasons:

1. It is Corpus weapon, which receives Vandal treatment.
  2. Its name has two words in it, while so far Primed weapons have only one word in their names, unless the weapons consist of multiple entities (Dual Kamas, Nami Skyla, and Silva & Aegis). Not saying DE will never break this "rule", but unlikely.

20 hours ago, EDM774 said:

Best you'll get is a Plasmor Vandal and if we judge by the opticor's butchered vandal side-grade the plasmor will have the same fate

I think what you mean is Opticor's objectively superior in every way vandal upgrade that is Opticor Vandal.

21 hours ago, EDM774 said:

Best you'll get is a Plasmor Vandal and if we judge by the opticor's butchered vandal side-grade the plasmor will have the same fate

>higher DPS

>QoL improvements

>better usability in 99% of missions

Yeah, definitely butchered.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

...like right now. Seriously, I love the Arca P and the Prime version should be super sick. In reality when might this BFG be getting into our greedy Tenno hands? And what improvements would you like to see?

Have you seen a prime for any corpus, grineer or infested weapon?

2 hours ago, Cloverskull said:

I think what you mean is Opticor's objectively superior in every way vandal upgrade that is Opticor Vandal.

Opticor total damage: 1000

Opticor Vandal total damage: 400

4 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Opticor charge time 2.0 seconds

Opticor Vandal charge time 0.6 seconds

You can get 3 max charge shots off with the Vandal in the time it takes to charge 1 with the basic version. 3 x 400 = 1200 > 1000. Opticor Vandal is objectively and demonstrably superior damage wise. There's literally no contest there.

13 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Look at this man and laugh, for he has no idea how dps works.

6 minutes ago, Cloverskull said:

You can get 3 max charge shots off with the Vandal in the time it takes to charge 1 with the basic version. 3 x 400 = 1200 > 1000. Opticor Vandal is objectively and demonstrably superior damage wise. There's literally no contest there.

math hard new gun bad waaah

12 minutes ago, Cloverskull said:

This conversation was done to death when OV came out initially. I was just bringing up an OBJECTIVE difference between Opticor and Opticor Vandal.

7 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Look at this man and laugh, for he has no idea how dps works.

Same goes for you, Mr "Insult posts I don't like".

Just now, Iamabearlulz said:

This conversation was done to death when OV came out initially. I was just bringing up an OBJECTIVE difference between Opticor and Opticor Vandal.

Same goes for you, Mr "Insult posts I don't like".

No, I'm Mr. "Make fun of ignorance". As you said yourself, this conversation has been done to death. Opticor Vandal is extreme upgrade to the normal version, objectively.

3 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

No, I'm Mr. "Make fun of ignorance". As you said yourself, this conversation has been done to death. Opticor Vandal is extreme upgrade to the normal version, objectively.

I am not ignorant. I am simply one of the multitude of people who were understandably unhappy with the butchering of Opticor's niche.

2 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Have you seen a prime for any corpus, grineer or infested weapon?

It doesn’t really count but if you consider the fact that Lesion is crafted with Tipedo, which got a prime recently, then technically a prime Lesion is possible? Probably wouldn’t look much different though

12 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

And the objective difference is that OV does more damage. You get 200 more damage in 0.2 seconds less than you'd get with the standard Opticor. OV is the superior weapon by literally any metric aside from damage per magazine, which the standard wins with 5000 versus 3200 of the OV.

5 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

I am not ignorant. I am simply one of the multitude of people who were understandably unhappy with the butchering of Opticor's niche.

It's just insane to call an objective upgrade a butchering. It's completely inunderstandable how someone could be unhappy with a better weapon.

5 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

You are. You literally said you are, right in the quote, bolded.

Nothing got "butchered". Opticor still exists, if you want a painfully slow gun with pointlessly high overkill damage.

If you dislike good weapons, like the Opticor Vandal, you are free to not use them and stick to the awful original.

24 minutes ago, Cloverskull said:

. It's completely inunderstandable how someone could be unhappy with a better weapon.

I can understand not liking something even if its an upgrade, while being objectively superior it does operate and feel differently. I had a different but similar experience with the Stradavar and its prime, I really like the stradavar and I really like the aesthetics of the prime but the curved barrel bothered me enough that I couldnt stand using it. So I just ranked the prime and sat in back in the corner and carried on with the normal one. That is till a bit ago when DE dropped the tekelu skin for the Stradavar and then I started using the prime as the tekelu skin uses the non prime model.

So I understand not liking something even though its better, the vandal is an upgrade but it operates differently than the original. Calling it butchered though is some top tier smoothbrain thinking though as that implies that it is objectively worse which is very much is not.  Personally I dont like the opticor I also dont care much for the vandal either so I dont really have a horse in this race.

you won´t get it. Only tenno weapons get primed. But you might get a arca plasmor vandal, if DE thinks it´s a good idea