Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED Arca Plasmor Prime...

(PSN)Gentleman_Raven_

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I have several configurations for damage, but right now I'm focusing on status.

Corrosive, Blast: 3,830

Radiation: 3,192

And I have 98% status.

Those numbers still look a little low. Should be closer to 5k each. Did you go for speed over multishot or something? 

https://progametalk.com/warframe/weapon-builds/arca-plasmor/

Check the status build they have going on towards the bottom. 

Of course, even factoring damage resistances, going with an all radiation build with those huge damage numbers isn't anything to sneeze at. 

Prime weapons are anything directly or indirectly Orokin related. If it can be argued to have an Orokin association it can be primed, for instance, some Sentient weapons could theoretically be primed, probably not the amalgam ones since they are Corpus tech fusion but an argument could be made for some in the future. Basically, any weapon that didn't originate completely within another faction has a chance at being primed if they can tack the lore to it.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I still need to acquire Primed Point Blank which would help my #'s go up. If I configure AP for more Radiation damage it goes up to 11,000.

Ahhh, and that would be just a wee bit expensive until Baro's in the mood to bring it back around. But it's something that will make a fair deal of difference to the builds when you do have it. 

In the meantime I'd suggest the same as the others, catchmoon. And something a bit faster in the primary slot instead. 

Good luck, Tenno. 👍

42 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Ahhh, and that would be just a wee bit expensive until Baro's in the mood to bring it back around. But it's something that will make a fair deal of difference to the builds when you do have it. 

In the meantime I'd suggest the same as the others, catchmoon. And something a bit faster in the primary slot instead. 

Good luck, Tenno. 👍

I'm also looking for the 60/60 Cold damage mod to boost my status to 100%.

I'm definitely going to build a kitgun, all the suggestions have been great and informative.

Good luck to you as well and many thanks!

3 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I have several configurations for damage, but right now I'm focusing on status.

Corrosive, Blast: 3,830

Radiation: 3,192

And I have 98% status.

But it won't be great with corrosive because it only shoots 1 pellet even though it's a shotgun. Pellet shotguns with corrosive can massively strip armor because each pellet can proc corrosive.

In fact, because Arca Plasmor shoots just 1 pellet, status behaves more like you would expect... Well multishot will  give it the same behavior as a pellet shotgun, but still not so bad that you absolutely need 100% status as with most pellet shotguns.

On 2019-09-04 at 5:02 PM, EDM774 said:

Best you'll get is a Plasmor Vandal and if we judge by the opticor's butchered vandal side-grade the plasmor will have the same fate

Vanilla Opticor is better only if you like to wank on big numbers on your screen. The damage is a complete overkill against pretty much everything the game can throw at you.

Edited by Guest

There is a prime version.  It even has a headshot multiplier.  Catchmoon.  Even get to slap pax seeker on it to deal even more damage then arca plasmor could ever dream of dealing even when it DID have a headshot multiplier because the base crit multiplier on catchmoon with splat and haymaker is 2.3x versus 1.6x on plasmor.  Reload time is also way better with this catchmoon you have a reload of 1.7s and a magazine size of 11 on a weapon that fires 1.17 rounds a second at base before factoring in lethal torrent.  

Anything can be primed.  DE have said that.  Otherwise how does chroma prime even exist either lore wise.  

On 2019-09-04 at 8:56 AM, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

...like right now. Seriously, I love the Arca P and the Prime version should be super sick. In reality when might this BFG be getting into our greedy Tenno hands? And what improvements would you like to see?

arca plasmor is not of orokin design an cant be made into a prime version if it was not of originaly orokin

The best part about the cannot be primed guns argument is that we don't know every single weapon the orokin ever made.  Hence new prime releases every 3 months.  Euphona prime proves this, no one knew it existed until oh we opened some relics and found the parts for it inside said relics when it debuted.  Didn't have a tenno, grineer, corpus, or infested version without the prime.  Another argument is that if someone had an idea for X, chances are someone else has had that idea as well and it could have been someone in the orokin empire.  

1 hour ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Anything can be primed.

I want my Primed Master Thief.

Edit: And 90% (or higher) success chance to open a locker, like Master Thief had back on U7. Thanks in advance.

Edit 2: I'm tired of having to take out an Organic Pet and having to deal with its dummy AI, just to open lockers. I can do that myself if I have Primed Master Thief.

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Edit: And 90% (or higher) success chance to open a locker, like Master Thief had back on U7. Thanks in advance.

With the cost of a Warframe mod slot for a niche utility mod that is also primed and requires boat loads of endo to max, Primed Master Thief really ought to be 100% chance to open locked lockers IMO.

4 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Edit 2: I'm tired of having to take out an Organic Pet and having to deal with its dummy AI, just to open lockers. I can do that myself if I have Primed Master Thief.

And there are definitely places where those pets can't/won't follow you... like pretty much most of the Derelict tileset where opening locked lockers would drastically improve your Mutagen Sample haul.

On 2019-09-04 at 7:56 AM, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

...like right now. Seriously, I love the Arca P and the Prime version should be super sick. In reality when might this BFG be getting into our greedy Tenno hands? And what improvements would you like to see?

never going to happen, only warframe weapon can be primed, and plasmor is a corpus thing.

so it goes

Orokin/warframe = Prime

Corpus = Vandal 

Grineer = Wraith

so every faction can have a unique vercion of a weapon already on their arsenal, beside the Vandal skins are lit.

Edited by -NightmareMoon-

1 minute ago, Lost_Cartographer said:

Besides, I think the only non-Tenno faction weapon that looks remotely close to having an Orokin origin is the Hind.

Technically, if we look at the new "intro movie" that got released at Tennocon, all Grineer weapons (and even armor and vehicles) had "prime versions", so that could be a fun thing.