Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Drain mode

bibmobello

Just now, NekroArts said:

Is using energy restores that taboo or something?

On top of that, debuffs will last as long as either (a) the conduit remains active to defend or (b) failing to protecting that conduit and the debuff persists until the round ends.

Maybe it s bugged, i have no idea. My energy arrives at 50 and then it  go to zero for the whole match.

5 minutes ago, KRATOS_GOD_OF_WAR said:

Guys, just use OP HILDRYN for these energy deficient missions. She uses her shields as an energy alternative so these missions have no effect on her.

Thanks but i can just use inaros but i like to use other frames... The problem is when there is the energy drain mode the energy go piratically immediately to zero, i don't know if it was a bug or not because it started even a continuous syndicate effect and then the energy goes to zero again, i wasted a lot of pizzas, the energy goes immediately to zero ,during energy drain i couldn't use any abilities and with ivara i am dead or useless.

Edited by bibmobello

18 minutes ago, KRATOS_GOD_OF_WAR said:

Guys, just use OP HILDRYN for these energy deficient missions. She uses her shields as an energy alternative so these missions have no effect on her.

Hildryn is amazing for Disruption until Health Drain Mode hits. Still doable with a healing arcane on your operator (+ Magus Lockdown so you're not totally useless).

22 minutes ago, bl1te said:

It pauses draining when your HP is close to 0.

Good to know because with ivara i play without health but the energy drain is too high, if forces you to use only inaros. every other frame will die soon. They should change the drain rate.

Edited by bibmobello