Sign in to follow this  
TheGreenFellow

Drop chances for Acceltra and Akarius - why so low?

Is there some kind of internal plan to up drop chances after a couple weeks of releasing a new item to motivate players to blow plat on these rather than grind for them?

Or does someone at DE just have sadist tendencies when it comes to drop rates and grind?

Seriously, I've already done the hoop-jumping several times over while playing this game with these shenanigans. Every new release feels like it gets even worse with drop rates. Could you please take it easy? Or let us know if we should wait a bit if we intend to grind rather than spend a couple hundred plat for potential MR fodder?

Frustrated and annoyed.

Edited by TheGreenFellow

Make a farming group for it so that the rounds go faster. Most players seem to get both with an hour or two.

Also both weapons are really good.

On 2019-09-05 at 6:41 AM, Bioness said:

Make a farming group for it so that the rounds go faster. Most players seem to get both with an hour or two.

Also both weapons are really good.

20 hours of farming and still no acceletra

I got 3 Acceltra, but NO Akarius. You know they drop from those sucide units, not the rotation reward. And in all honesty I farmed on my own with Gara or Mesa and those secondary still fudging does not drop from me. 

On 2019-10-28 at 2:55 PM, pologolo said:

20 hours of farming and still no acceletra

Which is unfortunately how probability works. I got mine within 7 minutes, I'm obviously on the low end and you the high.