Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iGnome21

New kind of relay destroyer ? Edit : Bogey incoming !

Depending on invasions outcome, since the Grineer are building Fomorians, Corpus have Razorback armadas, could it be the dawn of a new kind or relay destroyer from the investation ?

At this rate of developpement, we might have a grand finale right on the corner of nightwave season 2 ending. And then coming back like the other two invasion filling graphs.

I wonder what kind of reward this can yield, maybe something infested related, like an infested osprey archwing 🙂

Thoughts ?

Though it would be nice to have a third threat aside from Razorbacks and Fomorians, I don't see this actually happening.

Likely just a final battle against the infested that Arlo has become, then he will disappear into the night same as the Wolf did.

If we can post some wishes here? I'd like to see one of the Derelict invasion craft get past us and take over a planet, giving us a second planet of pure infested hell, that or when Arlo is "defeated" and retreats, he gets tracked to another drawf planet from the Kuiper belt. Though with all that DE has on their plate with Empyrean and Duviri, I don't really see this as possible either.

il y a 1 minute, Giantconch a dit :

Though it would be nice to have a third threat aside from Razorbacks and Fomorians, I don't see this actually happening.

Likely just a final battle against the infested that Arlo has become, then he will disappear into the night same as the Wolf did.

If we can post some wishes here? I'd like to see one of the Derelict invasion craft get past us and take over a planet, giving us a second planet of pure infested hell, that or when Arlo is "defeated" and retreats, he gets tracked to another drawf planet from the Kuiper belt. Though with all that DE has on their plate with Empyrean and Duviri, I don't really see this as possible either.

Totally, by all means.

Or could be a good opportunity to reintroduce the Jordas golem raid with this context.

These wishes/theories are long shots of course, but aren't we allowed to speculate/dream :)

3 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Though it would be nice to have a third threat aside from Razorbacks and Fomorians

Would it?

Yet another spam message pop-up after login isn't welcome in my book.

18 minutes ago, iGnome21 said:

Depending on invasions outcome, since the Grineer are building Fomorians, Corpus have Razorback armadas, could it be the dawn of a new kind or relay destroyer from the investation ?

At this rate of developpement, we might have a grand finale right on the corner of nightwave season 2 ending. And then coming back like the other two invasion filling graphs.

I wonder what kind of reward this can yield, maybe something infested related, like an infested osprey archwing :)

Thoughts ?

Investation is the perfect name for an infested themed index 🤩

il y a 4 minutes, Invisibleaxeman a dit :

Investation is the perfect name for an infested themed index 🤩

Typo, but yes, you might have a concept.

Riding juggernaults in deathmatch arenas, putting wagers against Nef Anyo infested riders. Could be entertaining.

7 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

Aren't the "threats" rigged anyway?

Yes they are. Nobody outside of really early players actually does the relay invasion missions, afaik.

3 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Yes.

No.

Well it seems the assumption wasnt bullS#&$ after all with that third construction meter appearing in the API.

Speculations are still open about the farmable rewards it will yield.

On 2019-09-04 at 5:24 PM, HugintheCrow said:

Yes they are. Nobody outside of really early players actually does the relay invasion missions, afaik.

I do them because they pay well, for someone who started last year. A few hundred thousand creds and a potato is pretty nice for the effort it takes, and I'm always broke on creds between ranking up syndicates and Baro's visits and now I need a million to craft the Smoking Ephemera. I've no shortage of things to spend money on, so bring on more paychecks.

On 2019-09-05 at 3:40 AM, iGnome21 said:

Totally, by all means.

Or could be a good opportunity to reintroduce the Jordas golem raid with this context.

These wishes/theories are long shots of course, but aren't we allowed to speculate/dream 🙂

Oh God, that was so annoying and broken. 

If they do this I hope they clean the bugs.