Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zealot Derelict Invasion

kyori

For you if a planet has more than 1 infested invasion node, we can only do 1 and have only 1 zealot derelict code to go at the Emissary Derelict mission once. Why are we not able to have as many zealot derelict code as equal to how many invasion nodes there are presently on that invaded planet? This seems like an oversight, please fix it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kyori said:

For you if a planet has more than 1 infested invasion node, we can only do 1 and have only 1 zealot derelict code to go at the Emissary Derelict mission once. Why are we not able to have as many zealot derelict code as equal to how many invasion nodes there are presently on that invaded planet? This seems like an oversight, please fix it. 

^ This! ^

Came here to post my similar thoughts on this event. 

Clearly, it's meant to "farm for rewards" - but, DE thought it was a good idea to place a limit on it?

2 hours ago, SliverAeon said:

I thought the derelict mission was for a chance to spawn a special enemy that drops things. I did pick up a new sigil somehow in one. *goes to check the drop tables*

Apparently the zealot derelict missions are for people to earn extra standings/catch up on standings. The sigil drop is a very shady practice because it was not mentioned/shown in the official drop table, plus it is not a guarantee drop each time, people might missed it.

7 часов назад, NekroArts сказал:

As of right now, completing a zealot derelict gives 1,500 standing. Knowing how fast and how much we can go overboard with farming speed, I think they purposely did this.

yes, but only 1 per planet is to low, at least 3, becose derelict will change position after completing all infested invasion, and who knows how much time would take to finish all of them.

6 hours ago, kkjdroid said:

Hey, every bonus 10k standing they add is 5 more Nitain for those of us who've been grinding. I can't complain about that.

Even so, I am at an excess of 100+ Nitain rn and spent all my points on Kuva from 1-30... It is still to help new players. This just gives me the idea to log in next NW and grind my way up in a few days to 30 With an extra catch up mechanic. Instead of progressively because there is no fear of reward loss.

Edited by Midas
  • Like 1

I'm so confused by this whole thing.
I keep hearing it's a "Catch up" thing for players who haven't been grinding out Nightwave.

I am one such player.

I've done 12/3 Ceres missions and 6/3 Neptune missions.

I got and used 1 Zealot Code.
I got a mail for another Zealot code but don't actually have it.

If it's supposed to exist to catch people up, then why can we only do it once or twice?
It doesn't exactly catch me up to anyone.

On 2019-09-05 at 4:06 AM, NekroArts said:

As of right now, completing a zealot derelict gives 1,500 standing. Knowing how fast and how much we can go overboard with farming speed, I think they purposely did this.

But can't you only use one key per day anyway?

On 2019-09-08 at 8:41 AM, MasterOfLazyness said:

I keep hearing it's a "Catch up" thing for players who haven't been grinding out Nightwave.

I am one such player.

If it's supposed to exist to catch people up, then why can we only do it once or twice?

So each infested "outbreak" mission is to be run x 3. This will grant you 1 x Zealot Derelict Code. Doing the same outbreak mission more times will not grant you any more zealot codes.

The 1 x zealot code you received can then be used to do 1 x emissary derelict mission for 1 x 1500 nightwave rep and loot drops including the leaping thrasher sigil. Interestingly you can also equip vault keys during the derelict mission and open derelict vaults for the mod drop.

If a planet has more infested outbreaks then each of these can be done x 3 for an additional zealot derelict code.

If you hover over an emissary derelict mission it will tell you how many zealot codes you own.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

If a planet has more infested outbreaks then each of these can be done x 3 for an additional zealot derelict code.

Unless it has changed since the weekend, you can only get 1 zealot derelict code per invasion.

If a planet has multiple invasion nodes, doing all of them X3 will still only earn you 1 zealot derelict code.

2 hours ago, (PS4)oThunderoHawko said:

If I get a code does this allow for three other players to join my run or does everyone have to have a code?

Each player must have a code to play a zealot mission. So no, you can not have a code and invite your friends that do not have a code to do the mission with you.

If you are on public then you potentially will get 3 other players joining.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

On 2019-09-07 at 11:41 PM, MasterOfLazyness said:

I am one such player.

Maybe its a "Catch up" thing if you add those to the Nightwave tasks...