Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emissary Derelict Mobile Defense Doors Stuck

(NSW)Eclectics

i just tried again to run after getting some sleep hoping the door virus would be put in quarantine and deleted from the derelict systems but i was severely disappointed to find that it got worse i could not even get to the first terminal because the door was still not opening and it is seriously starting to piss me off de please fix the doors in emissary derelict we all want to get standing plus some of us would like to scan the new enemies for our codex!

Can tell the same tale as all others here 😞 My Saryn Prime searched for any kind of gap she could squeeze her little Napellus rear through... Nothing. 

Only thing i could try to do is using Ivara, placing a noise arrow near the bugged door and hope that the infested behind will open it because they want to have a sniff on said arrow, passing through the door.

Edit: Tested it.

-The infested did.... Zero. Not a single went even near the door.

Even worse: The bug hits not only the high reaching cylindric ones, it seems it hits EVERY type of doors on Europa. The wide ones resembling the Lotus' icon as well as the medium ones.

Edited by (NSW)Arcen54
Additional information gained through testing

To reiterate... The new Derelict Emissary Mobile Defense is bugged. The one on Europa in particular. The one on Mars was fine, and could be completed.

However, the one on Europa would always, ALWAYS have a door behave as being in an out of bounds state (as if there is no room behind it, rather than simply being locked). However, the mission marker/waypoint, loot and enemy radar all indicate that the room is properly spawned and placed behind the seemingly locked door. Therefore the mission can't progress (usually from 1st to 2nd defense point) and as such can never be completed. Meanwhile, the infested outbreak will be purged and none of us will have done the accompanying Emissary mission.

DE, please fix this.