Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

New Infested Units should attack in groups of 4-5

Midas

The new units (after testing at level 150 in sim)

Are very very terrifying šŸ™‚

These Units revert to a pod state that IS NOT affected by status chance rendering most aoe frames against them useless.

You would require a crit weapon to eliminate all them quite fast or Nidus stacking/Magus Anomaly.

These units alone are really simple to deal with, with 3-5 against you, it is another story and will present a challenge for experienced players.

I wish they were more terrifying in that if they go into the pod and come back out, they are beefier. I mean...it's the infested, they evolve and adapt yeah? So yeah, going into the pod and coming back out with resistance/immunity to what previously killed em would be awesome and terrifying.

That aside, I wish these new missions had more meaning beyond...standing. Like, no new items? Mods? Cosmetics?

Yeah i tested atleast the new ancient and:

His Ram can go to 40 metres and it is somewhat acurateĀ 

His attack somewhat doesnĀ“t work when he only slaps once (as it doesnĀ“t do damage) only if he does his special double slap and slam he does damage even though it isnt really that much as i was able to survive atleast 2 to 3 combos of his so while he isnĀ“t a damaging dude.

He also can recover health overtime even though it isnt that much though it takes quite a while until he recovers max health didnĀ“t time it yetĀ 

He for sure is a bulletsponge monster especially when you add the the disruptor ancient and healer ancient he quite literraly canĀ“t be killed unless even if he gets out of 1 of them he still becomes a real bullet spunge so if atleast this ancient could walk with the other 2 ancients then he would be somewhat a bullet spongy guy unless they kill the other 2 ancients

Ā