Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)runningdeer777

Fulmin

My Fulmin rifle had 5 formas on it which gave it 20,000 radiation . Now  it only has a little more than 5,000 radiation . That's 3/4ths  of its radiation taken away ,all the same moda are on it yet it only has 5,000 radiation instead of 20,000 radiation I have pics when it had 20,000 radiation  it took me quite awhile to put 5 formas not to even complain about the cost and time to build each forma. This is the worse nerfing I've seen since playing warframe and I'm Mastery Rank 27 so you know I've been playing warframe for a very long time. I hope you all really read this message because this nerfing is just plain WRONG!!!!

You are an MR27 Player, who forgets to check whether he's got a Extinguished Dragon Key equipped in his gear wheel and then comes on the forums to complain about a Fulmin damage nerf when literally no one has actually pointed anything about a damage nerf on the Fulmin.

Next time when you're about to post anything like this, best to check for any possibility of a Dragon Key in your Gear Wheel, especially after you come back after a Vault Run in the Derelict.