Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could change one thing in the game...

Chicken-Biryani

I'd revert the melee changes. As much as I hate Nightwave's implementation, core combat has been broken for me for months, and in combination, they've been killing my motivation to play. Without the reason to help a friend out, and the "unique" rewards of Nightwave, I'd have dropped Warframe like a hot potato already.

4 hours ago, NuttyNuti said:

Ability to jump off from a squad when mission is loading if you accidentally went somewhere on public. For example, I prefer going to open worlds solo, but for many other missions I prefer public. Thus I easily forget Public on when I go to the open world, something I only notice when squad members start to pop in. At least I haven't been able to jump out of those squads before the mission starts (or multiplayer connection zaps out, a frequent occurrence to me).

On the other hand, I do understand there are counterarguments for this. For example, someone might start to use this mechanic to cycle through different squads. "Okay this squad has only people with MR lower than 15, I drop out and check the next one." This definitely doesn't help with matchmaking automatization and causes unnecessary stress to the servers if that becomes a widely spread habit.

But indeed some kind of functionality to prevent "oops didn't mean to go public" could be really nice. It is SO easy to forget to switch that selection.

In open worlds (both Orb Valis and Poe) you can leave the squad without leaving the mission/free roam. Just choose 'leave squad' after opening option menu. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

I would quit destroying things that aren’t broken and start fixing some of the many things that are broken 

Stop

Actually, just stop. Again, this is not helpful. This doesn't contribute to the conversation. It's a very general statement.

What did they destroy? What needs to be fixed? Why can't you ever say what you want done chubbs. Just stop already. Let it all go.

Edited by Sajochi
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Stop

Actually, just stop. Again, this is not helpful. This doesn't contribute to the conversation. It's a very general statement.

What did they destroy? What needs to be fixed? Why can't you ever say what you want done chubbs. Just stop already. Let it all go.

Ui for consoles was screwed up  melee was screwed up  host migration still needs to be figured out balance is still broken and I could go on and on

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

Ui for consoles was screwed up  melee was screwed up  host migration still needs to be figured out balance is still broken and I could go on and on

Then make feedback topics in them detailing exactly what is wrong and try to get a discussion going. At the very least try to be constructive instead of constantly adding to the mindless and pointless complaining that goes on here. Because that's all you have been doing. You are not being helpful. You have never been helpful. If this is your idea of fun, then admit it so we all can move on.

On topic, Chroma is still boring and binary. The one player who originally thought of Chroma's concept has a very extensive thread with ideas for a rework. That's the Chroma I want.

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

Then make feedback topics in them detailing exactly what is wrong and try to get a discussion going. At the very least try to be constructive instead of constantly adding to the mindless and pointless complaining that goes on here. Because that's all you have been doing. You are not being helpful. You have never been helpful. If this is your idea of fun, then admit it so we all can move on.

On topic, Chroma is still boring and binary. The one player who originally thought of Chroma's concept has a very extensive thread with ideas for a rework. That's the Chroma I want.

All of these problems have been discussed in depth but the problems seem to be ignored. And no it’s not fun for me to point out problems  that seem to be eternally ignored but someone needs to keep reminding them

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

All of these problems have been discussed in depth but the problems seem to be ignored. And no it’s not fun for me to point out problems  that seem to be eternally ignored but someone needs to keep reminding them

Your perception is that they're ignored. I can't do anything to convince you otherwise. But your general attitude contributes to that problem. Why should anyone spend any time deciphering an issue from such vague posts? You're actually not reminding them of anything. You're just making pointless noise. You'll continue to be ignored if you can't be arsed to even explain what the issues are, because there's no discussion to be had and no topic set. So quit your damn belly aching already and start contributing to the solution, or don't and see everything stay the same forever.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Your perception is that they're ignored. I can't do anything to convince you otherwise. But your general attitude contributes to that problem. Why should anyone spend any time deciphering an issue from such vague posts? You're actually not reminding them of anything. You're just making pointless noise. You'll continue to be ignored if you can't be arsed to even explain what the issues are, because there's no discussion to be had and no topic set. So quit your damn belly aching already and start contributing to the solution, or don't and see everything stay the same forever.

It seems like I have gotten under your skin  you really can’t order me to stop saying anything. If I bug you with what I have to say just ignore me, but don’t think you’re going to order me to do anything 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

It seems like I have gotten under your skin  you really can’t order me to stop saying anything. If I bug you with what I have to say just ignore me, but don’t think you’re going to order me to do anything 

I'm not ordering you to do anything. I'm telling you that you're not helping. But if that's your take then there really is no reasoning with you. You're impossible. And that's why you will never see anything change for the better. You're stuck in this mindset, I'm just reminding you is all. 

• Like 1

Oh please bring back my void keys. Ever since void keys were taken out you have to grind to get relics and then grind to get the items you want on specific fissure missions. Not to mention needing void traces sometimes. Bring me back to the times where primes had value because you had to struggle to get them because of bad rng in the void.

I think it's more than one thing  :

Insert a cooldown on maiming strike.

Insert a cooldown on limbo passive.

Insert a combo counter  even for rifles and guns.

With invisible frames enemies should start to shot randomly when hit.

Increase starting difficulty.

Remove the damage stat at the end of the mission because it's broken and pretty stupid.

Energy drain on disruption mission is pretty insane,stupid and should be illegal. They should immediately reduce the drain rate or try something else like having 1/4 of energy or something like that,

Fixing  stupid, obtrusive particle effects.

Create a decent boss fight.

balance the riven system to make weapons able to reach the same amount of dps not to make the new weapons the best weapons in game only.

Edited by bibmobello

If I could change one thing maybe then I would reduce the grind by improving the rewards in a certain area and honor the players if they fighting with a boss or mini bosses or just finish missions in a row. Not like a candy give away but much better drop rates and content where they can spend their extra loots. Complex thing and it seems this could touch multiple areas, but I don't suggesting anything what was not suggested before.

I would keep the ground slams, and universal melee combos idea, but revert the rest of the melee, and then speed up weapon swap, to compensate for fast firing ability.

If PC could be separated, I would tie first round fired to the swap, since we could have a key for both secondary and primary, which would allow for the best of all  worlds, but consoles have been sandbagging pc gaming for a while now.

Edited by Nichivo