Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will Happen With The Ps4 And Xbox One?

Snakeslicer

I don't want to make too many assumptions, so I am going to put this out there for someone to answer:

-Is Warframe coming to the Xbox One?

-As a console game, will data carry over from the PC version? (I don't want to put all my effort here and restart again!)

-Will you need a live membership, should it be on the Xbox One?

I am asking these questions because you can already use a controller (Like I do) to play on the computer through big picture, but I want to know more detail. :)

Thanks!

Bonus question: Will Warframe require Playstation Plus to play online?

I really hope not. But from my understanding, PS+ will be needed to play most games online. But that is mainly for games with both single-player and multi-player aspects. I'm wondering how it will affect MMO's like Destiny and Warframe. Also insert X-Bone 180 joke here.

I don't want to make too many assumptions, so I am going to put this out there for someone to answer:

-Is Warframe coming to the Xbox One?

-As a console game, will data carry over from the PC version? (I don't want to put all my effort here and restart again!)

-Will you need a live membership, should it be on the Xbox One?

I am asking these questions because you can already use a controller (Like I do) to play on the computer through big picture, but I want to know more detail. :)

Thanks!

Warframe is not going to be on the XBone, it's PS4 exclusive as far as consoles go.

They want accounts to carry over, and there may even be cross-play.

PS+ will not be required to play Warframe.

Bonus question: Will Warframe require Playstation Plus to play online?

Nope. They have directly stated that they will be outside of the PS+ pay wall.

To sum up that article: "DE didn't directly say explicitly to me in person that they weren't going to launch an XBone version of Warframe so they must be launching a version shortly after this 'three months of exclusivity' on the PS4!"

Wild speculations abound!

Until they go back on their initial word of complete PS4 exclusivity in a direct announcement we only know that they will not be releasing an XBone version.

Edited by GottFaust