Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus & Vallis bounty bugs

Telanyxis

So, with Cetus bounties, I keep failing bonus objectives because the game isn't counting them until 20 seconds after the main objective is complete or something. For example, assassinating a commander, with the bonus being 'don't kill any other enemies' - I kill the commander without killing anything else then, ten seconds after that, my kavat kills something and I fail the bonus because it takes Cetus bounties 20 seconds to register. Also failed a 'keep the defence objective above 75% health', even though it still had full health when the timer hit 0.

And with Vallis, Rescue objectives - one, I had the bounty fail completely the moment I hacked the prison (there was at least 3 minutes on the clock). In a second, during the defending the prison phase, no data keys spawned at all - enemies were spawning, including Jailers, but there was no UI marker on them and they failed to drop keys when killed. A third time, the data keys were spawning, but the units weren't moving from their spawn locations at all.

• Like 1

I've also had issues with Kavats killing enemies on the commander bounty stage in PoE on low level bounties.  I don't even have a single damage mod on my kavat, but it just uncontrollably goes out and wrecks guys during the capture animation, or after, failing the bonus with its baseline damage. Any companion or pet should be a valid choice for doing bounties and their bonuses, but right now you're penalized for bringing anything except a robotic Companion with no weapon equipped and no damage precepts. I imagine specters may have the same issue, though I haven't tested that.

I also had one in PoE where you're calling in supply drops.  While the last one was up I had 29 kills...and it never spawned another enemy into the area at all, although I spent almost 2 minutes searching the area with Mesa. Finally I had to go ahead and destroy the supply drop before the timer ran out and failed the bounty outright, but as I only had 29 kills upon destroying that last crate I failed the bonus.  It was nighttime and there was an Eidolon lure in the camp, I have no idea if that has anything to do with the issue but thought I'd mention it just in case that is the problem - perhaps it thought I'd had 30 enemies to kill, when in reality I had not.

Edited by Andvarja

The same goes on Ghoul Purge bounties... the frustration of killing 20 Grineer Ghouls (2 rounds)  in 2 different areas with such issues:

* Either Area 1 or 2 is located under ground that's really messing with you while timer is surely continuously running....

* Either Area 1 or 2 oddly spawns non-aggressive Ghouls (often behind rocks or hills in the edge of the red spot in your map) which apparently taking too much time for you to find especially when you're not carrying Enemy Radar mod in you till you fail....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...