[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #260: Tonight at 7pm ET!

1 час назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

it’ll be Zealots of fun.

The puns are strong with this one.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)silvachain1234 said:

Anyone know why twitch drops never work for me? I always make sure my account is linked. And it is. I always watch the whole stream. Same with partner streams. But I never get any of the 30min/1 hour drop things. 

Is this common for everyone? Because I see people get the twitch color pack or the glyphs but I never do lol

it has always worked for me with a PC account, so not sure, but one thing to note is that if you mute the player and tab away, the stream tab will be suspended and paused which doesn't count you as a viewer anymore. safest to move the stream to its own window instead, those don't get suspended even if it's an inactive window or muted

2 hours ago, S3p3rator said:

2 AM at the night again.. cant watch because of work so no twitch drop for me i guess.. Europe/Lithuania 😐

I'm in the uk on 12 hour nights so ill just like my headset to it and let it play in the background 

Be nice if you could mention us @[DE]Megan @[DE]Taylor 😋

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Transmission Palette Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward! 

Thank you for letting us know what the drop is! 😄

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

10/10 on the puns 👍

Now, I consider myself a connoisseur of puns. I don't get this one. I feel like I missed something pretty cringy and I do not like it. 

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Badger said:

Now, I consider myself a connoisseur of puns. I don't get this one. I feel like I missed something pretty cringy and I do not like it. 

Watch Episode four of this Nightwave.

1 minute ago, Kylo. said:

Watch Episode four of this Nightwave.

i did... is this about the tongue-thing? I guess i'll have to look at it again tonight when I get home. 

Again I get to see the beautiful faces @ DE tonight, I couldn't think of a better birthday present, can't wait to see you guys!!! 

Edited by (PS4)knightsman264
spelling

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

546c4ae6d4b403fd7de9e56833be0b52.jpg

Megan and Taylor are diving head first (hah) into the newest episode of Nightwave Series 2: The Emissary. Join us, it’ll be Zealots of fun. 

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Transmission Palette Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward! 

See you here tonight, September 5th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Lol

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

546c4ae6d4b403fd7de9e56833be0b52.jpg

Megan and Taylor are diving head first (hah) into the newest episode of Nightwave Series 2: The Emissary. Join us, it’ll be Zealots of fun. 

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Transmission Palette Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward! 

See you here tonight, September 5th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

I'd love to watch primetime but I'm in aus :(

Completely unrelated but can you unban me from twitch chat please I said "WTF" once and got perma banned 😞 and I've been a devoted player for 4years donating hundreds of dollars to this beautiful game. Please contact me and unban me. I would like to participate in the warframe twitch community once again. 

Sincerely

A devoted fan

5 hours ago, Scry5 said:

personally i would have gone with Join us, it’ll Zea-lots of fun. but A for Effort 😛 keen for another Pallete

You ruined it :c

9 minutes ago, (PS4)The2ndAnarchist said:

Completely unrelated but can you unban me from twitch chat please I said "WTF" once and got perma banned 😞 and I've been a devoted player for 4years donating hundreds of dollars to this beautiful game. Please contact me and unban me. I would like to participate in the warframe twitch community once again. 

Sincerely

A devoted fan

If you send a support ticket, it will be better 

1 hour ago, XverminsX said:

At.....Boring.........! What's drop this time ? 

Are you not having enough fun? Shame 

6 hours ago, S3p3rator said:

2 AM at the night again.. cant watch because of work so no twitch drop for me i guess.. Europe/Lithuania 😐

You can get the same drop by watching a partner stream. Find one on at the time that is good for you.

6 hours ago, FerockQuartz said:

yey Zealots!d4t4qam-96457f8f-e30e-45ae-b684-b19e1036

Man, RO, haven't played THAT in a while.

5 hours ago, Valfaun said:

it has always worked for me with a PC account, so not sure, but one thing to note is that if you mute the player and tab away, the stream tab will be suspended and paused which doesn't count you as a viewer anymore. safest to move the stream to its own window instead, those don't get suspended even if it's an inactive window or muted

I watch on mobile, does it not count if I do?