Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kazenioware

I wonder

Second thing i wonder is, i guess, when, not if, at a certain point DE has to pay royalties to some other designers for grabbing their ideas shamelessly eventually.

7 минут назад, kazenioware сказал:

Second thing i wonder is, i guess, when, not if, at a certain point DE has to pay royalties to some other designers for grabbing their ideas shamelessly eventually.

I think you misspelled Blizzard.

On a serious note, borrowing ideas is the most common thing you see in any industry, and it's not 'shameless grabbing'.

15 minutes ago, kazenioware said:

What specifically are you referring to?

9491a1069e7c598976d843bc296172be.jpg

These Japanese tabi?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes the form of a story, usually with dialogue, and ends in a punch line. It is in the punch line that the audience becomes aware that the story contains a second, conflicting meaning. This can be done using a pun or other word play such as irony, a logical incompatibility, nonsense, or other means. Linguist Robert Hetzron offers the definition: ...