Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

Dear DE as a Warframe player i would like that you listen to what i'm saying.

Disruption arbitration is a good and FUN mode despite his counterpart mode (aka Defence and Survival) but other than that it was also fast.

As an player i like to play a mode where i can finally play a tank without wasting my time (hi inaros/rhino). because the mode are too long for how much bad the reward are (most of the golden mod).

A good example of that is Defence and survival arbitration. One take 10 min for end up a rotation and the defence take at least 16 min.

As long as i like play this game it fell pointless playing defence and survival because of the bad reward so i ended up doing Excavation because i needed endo but basically i almost play ALWAYS excavation because it's too efficient and i needed something new and fresh.

Then it comes with this disruption which took 4 min to complete a rotation and the enemy scale a lot fast which mean that u HAD to play a tank in order to survive.

I can understand that it was too easy to get endo because u could rush the mode by just doing at least 2 conduit but please reduce the condint count from 8 to 4.

This is the first time where a tank is the best way to optimize the mode.

Usually it is always a AoE clearer or a Frost/limbo/gara in the case of arbitration and sometime a nekros.

If u make that u have to do at least 4 instead of 8 there will still be a challenge and the operation could slow a bit down (maybe some player get scary to activate 2 instead of 1 conduit just like excavation) but good player can still speedrun that just like we still do.

I can understand that it's fast endo but this mode fell somewhat good and different about the ordinary Defence and Survival and i would like to keep as fast as it is right now (the difficulty will still be that if you lose an conduit you need to wait the next round and enemy will still scale as fast as it is right now)

If i can suggest you should probably reduce the amount of enemy or the duration of other mode (Defence 10->6 wave,Survival 10->8 min,I don't play that much of defection,Interception very small increase on the % speed to reach 100% on both side (ally and enemy),Infested salvage fast mode in my opinion but not really fun,Excavation thus us basically the classic mode.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Well there's three off my list. Thanks for all the other fixes as well.

il y a 53 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave

Hawn ... I wanted to farm those cosmetics that way.
Cause let's be honnest, the pvp grind is a pain and it's basically Rhino-land with plasmor for deathmatch and oberon-land for cephalon capture.

55 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Oh come on, no one plays and no one wants to play Conclave, let people get those rewards without having to go through that terrible game mode that shouldn't even be in the game to begin with.

It's a terrible decision, deciding not to make any changes. They should just delete conclave altogether,

il y a 54 minutes, Gabbynaru a dit :

Oh come on, no one plays and no one wants to play Conclave, let people get those rewards without having to go through that terrible game mode that shouldn't even be in the game to begin with.

If you want to get access to conclave skins , Play conclave like we all did. 

Dont get me wrong, im 100% for none exclusifs content like event weapons or sigils. But Conclave is available to anyone and you can have everything by playing it.

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4.1 is now live!

Changes:

• When previewing Kubrow/Kavat Armor that cannot be equipped on your current Kubrow/Kavat (Hyekka, Moonless, etc) it will now display the compatible Kubrow/Kavat Skin.

Fixes:

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

That's the plan 🙂 

Good to know! Hoping for PvP to get some attention since other than the removal of zaws (and wukong due to his rework) not much has been done about it despite the amounts of years old threads gathered in the conclave feedback subforum.

10 hours ago, Rasdan said:

Or make a DOG DAYS gameplay available for PVP. Everyone's ability disabled, using the same weapon, same base stats, it's a great game mode.

They could bring back Opticor Variant as a regular mode (or even as a recurring event every couple of months). It was basically instagib with a modified opticor that had Ferrox' charge speed, 3 shots in mag, and endless ammo; took place on the usual conclave maps and frames worked just like in Dog Days.

10 hours ago, Katinka said:

Last time I took part in a Conclave event all the feedback I saw was from established Conclave players complaining about how they couldn't enjoy the event because of all the noobs.  As one of those noobs just there for the event, it didn't really intice me to keep playing after it ended.

That's odd, most of the complaints i remember were from PvE players feeling "forced to play pvp", or encouraging others to make "peaceful rounds" where everyone got first place by forcing a tie and calling everyone to leave the lobby as soon as someone who wanted to play legit joined the lobby.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!

I hope this really only means extraction and not rotation rewards. Because if it's the latter, it's an unnecessary spit in the players' faces.

It's not like it was any better than excavation, and that is somehow allowed to exist. We need comparable alternatives, not another 'option' that makes us feel like we're wasting our time compared to excavation. People can take only so much of playing the same thing over and over again.

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4.1 is now live!

Changes:

• When previewing Kubrow/Kavat Armor that cannot be equipped on your current Kubrow/Kavat (Hyekka, Moonless, etc) it will now display the compatible Kubrow/Kavat Skin.

Fixes:

Is the fact the warframes all look like space mom lovingly smothered them with baby oil before sending them to glorious bloody battle being looked at atall?

3 minutes ago, Yual said:

If you want to get access to conclave skins , Play conclave like we all did. 

Dont get me wrong, im 100% for none exclusifs content like event weapons or sigils. But Conclave is available to anyone and you can have everything by playing it.

Sure, for whoever is lucky enough to even find a match on conclave. Very fair, very " accessible"...

Where is my eidolon fix

Everything is doing more damage to eidolon limbs post-update, and with the right rivens or setups anything can either oneshot or delete their limbs so quickly it might as well be a oneshot, despite clear dev intention against regularly oneshotting them when Chroma got his Vex Armor's damage calculations reworked. As of current, Rubico is slightly broken (definitely a bug) and the teralyst has had it's 94.5% damage reduction curbed to ~80%, making the fights a joke compared to what they were before. If those changes were intended, I would appreciate dev responses to clarify; but as it is not in the patch notes it's probably a bug, and bugs need to be fixed.

Please? If y'all need more data about this I can provide more.

12 hours ago, Katinka said:

Guess I wont be bothering farming them then.  Conclave Standing was the only thing I thought I might use it for as I can get Standing for anything else easier in other ways.

12 hours ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

So with the way to get conclave standing now shattered from outside the conclave. Will we ever see any of the conclave skins come into the market? I'd really like to finish all the nikana skins. I know the Riv Elite a conclave item made its way into the market.

Likely no, Conclave is dead and it will be dead forever, any changes, fixes and attempts to make it better will likely fail. The fact that they declined this choice to allow us to give it to the conclave just proves my point. NO ONE but PvP fanatics likes Conclave.

Archived