Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

54 minutes ago, Yual said:

The players themself make it difficult to join a party. And it isnt even a "veterant" probleme. You dont have to win matchs to earn reputation.

Matches don't exist is the main issue here.

I'm Australian, and Conclave literally doesn't exist here.
You can sit in queue for 18+ hours and never get a match.
This is the same experience across multiple regions.

There is nothing that will ever fix this, no event ever will raise conclave popularity for longer than a handful of days.

The only solution is to give a PvE accessible farm to gaining Conclave reputation, gate keeping Conclave rewards doesn't help anyone, nor will it improve Conclave's player retention.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave.

My internet speed doesn't allow me to play with any other players, so thanks for that. Glad to see you guys bending a knee to the three active conclave players instead of listening to the community as a whole. Guess I'm just screwed now.

And now disruption is completely useless once you get Gauss. Why can't you just let us play conclave solo against bots so we can access those rewards?

il y a 59 minutes, Cryssoberyl a dit :

I spot that these "fixes" did actually, literally nothing. No, really. There is literally. No. Change. It is just as bad as after the first update. Let's review:

Before 25.7.0, when the game still looked good:

ux8q5SM.jpg

After 25.7.1:

7P3amgZ.jpg

After 25.7.2:

EE56pHj.jpg

And now, after 25.7.4.1:

5NbpLyt.jpg

NO DIFFERENCE. NONE. Metals are still plastic. Colors are still washed out. Light is still blasting. Prisma equipment is still ruined.

You didn't fix anything! Just scrap the new rendering and change it back please!

Fully support.

1 hour ago, Yual said:

The players themself make it difficult to join a party. And it isnt even a "veterant" probleme. You dont have to win matchs to earn reputation.

You do need at least 2 people to even play Conclave though... Sadly waiting 30 minutes to get someone else to play Conclave with is kinda dumb.

1 hour ago, MarrikBroom said:

How would  you make conclave better? A place where people like me will actually have fun rather than this 'oh you're either first place or you get scraps'? Give me your insight on how to improve conclave so it will be better.

More importantly. What made you look at a PvE focused game. Then go 'nah i wanna play this game mode that has literally one percent of the playerbase and is often viewed as this toxic cesspit of hatrid' and go... 'yea, forget CoD, Halo, and the like. I want to do that!' Can... you please answer that?

Aside from population and balance issues, I agree that currently the standing values are unrewarding for players who cannot easily get kills. Matchmaking to put players of similar skill level with each other could help address this, but due to the current player count it might make it even harder to find games. I’m personally in favor of simply increasing the amount of situations that reward standing and increasing standing rewards in general, since players that enjoy the mode will stick with it anyways but those that don’t won’t have to slog through as much matches to get their cosmetics.

Honestly speaking, it’s difficult to reconcile the gap between highly skilled/practiced players and less experienced ones due to how high the skill ceiling is. I’ve seen suggestions like adding a more grounded “Corpus vs Grineer” PvP mode, which would definitely be more accessible to less-skilled players then the current highly mobile Warframe-based combat we have at the moment. 

As for why I started Conclave? Boredom and cosmetics. I’m mainly a PvE player, with a small amount of PvP experience in Team Fortress but that was about it. The weapon skins and sigils looked neat, and I was reaching the point where I had done pretty much everything else that PvE had to offer. At first I was like most players, and assumed it was a poorly-balanced dead side attraction to the main game, but I thought “why not at least give it a shot?”.

Surprisingly, Conclave was better then I had assumed balance-wise, and it wasn’t as difficult as I thought for me to find games at peak hours. It took me little over a week and a half to reach Typhoon rank, and I grabbed the Celestia syandana shortly afterwards. And this was taking into account the fact that I’m not an amazing player, rarely ever getting in the top 3 at the end of the match.

By that point, I was actually having fun with the mode. Fighting enemy players was much more exhilarating and engaging then dueling Shadow Stalker, and there was an emphasis on mastery of the movement mechanics that the main mode severely lacked. The majority of the players I encountered weren’t that toxic either, though sometimes things did get heated. 

Hope some of that helps.

EDIT: Also, I think I should clarify that I’m not at all opposed to Universal Medallions being applicable to Conclave standing. I just want Conclave to be made more accessible (and hopefully enjoyable) to PvE players. I’m not an expert in game design or anything though so I can only guess as to how to achieve that.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Ah well, no point in doing disruption anymore....

Definition of Universal: : including or covering all or a whole collectively or distributively without limit or exception.

Now ya'll need to change the name....

Confined Syndicate Medallion, Exclusive Syndicate Medallion, Limited Syndicate Medallion, Narrow Syndicate Medallion, Partial Syndicate Medallion, or perhaps Restricted Syndicate Medallion are some possible choices.

44 минуты назад, Yual сказал:

Yes, Ask player that have the same Timezone to play with you . Shouldnt be that hard to find someone to farm with you

You do understand that it can be called "teaming", right? As for people in my timezone, well, there're nigh non-existent. Because, as MarrikBroom said:

40 минут назад, MarrikBroom сказал:

Not everyone has north americ'as player density.

Also, to be clear, I have good internet connection, but sheer distance between me and, say, NA server makes ping a thing to consider.

Another thing, the toxicity of said mode: in just a quick round of 1vsAll and taking 1st place I was told to "git gud", called "garbage", "trash", "noob" and some other interesting epithets. Because I was using Mirage and Ignis and I pretty much decimated the whole lobby. And you know what? I don't mind being called that and my opponents being salty and disheartened with my setup, because that way I can be efficient, that way I will spend less time grinding standing, than doing it "the right way". GGWP, better luck next time.

Oh, and icing on the cake: I got 2.4k standing for wasting 10 minutes of my life(you can get same amount of standing for the syndicates in about 3 to 4 minutes). And I need about 200k just to reach tier 5. And then about 400-500k for various skins. Really? And don't start me on challenges, they are bad. Some of them are impossible to complete, because no one will ever touch the game mode they're tied to with a ten-foot pole(yes, I'm looking at you, Lunaro).

So, yeah, let's just cater to some, not all mind you, entitled people that think we all should suffer through hot mess that Conclave is, "suck it up" and waste a whole lot of time on modes that are neither interesting nor challenging, because they did. Yeah. With logic like that we'd be still sitting in caves, because our ancestors did that, so why would you want a change.

NB

Yes, I'm salty.

30 minutes ago, Klavinmour said:

Matches don't exist is the main issue here.

I'm Australian, and Conclave literally doesn't exist here.
You can sit in queue for 18+ hours and never get a match.
This is the same experience across multiple regions.

I'm in Europe (London, UK), just tried to get a game of conclave in. Sat in there for 10 minutes and didn't get a single person join.

The game mode is completely dead

Только что, Philip сказал:

I'm in Europe (London, UK), just tried to get a game of conclave in. Sat in there for 10 minutes and didn't get a single person join.

The game mode is completely dead

That really depends on game mode you tried to play. 1vsAll and TDMs are somewhat alive, Capture and Lunaro are dead.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

That's what, twenty players? Let's face it, PVP is incomplete/a mess at this point in time, being able to spend a universal token isn't going to break the system. Not only that, the standing is so low, especially compared to how much you can get per match, it would only benefit those that have nothing else to spend their tokens on.

At least add a cooperative mode that isn't tied down to waiting five to ten minutes to get a full match going.

2 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Oh come on, no one plays and no one wants to play Conclave, let people get those rewards without having to go through that terrible game mode that shouldn't even be in the game to begin with.

If no one plays and don't want to play, why you want them to get rewards that can only be used in conclave?

Oh, and have I ever mentioned that you can connect to the Conclave game 30 seconds before the round finishes? Well, if not, now I'm telling you that you can literary connect and spawn 30 seconds before the round ends. Great game mode. We need more like this.

1 минуту назад, DarkMetor сказал:

If no one plays and don't want to play, why you want them to get rewards that can only be used in conclave?

Iirc, you can use Conclave skins and Captura scenes, well, everywhere. And as far as the majority of people concerned skins and scenes are all that really matters.

2 minutes ago, DarkMetor said:

There are 33 weapon skins, 2 armour sets, 1 syandana, and 2 captura scenes that are all exclusive to the syndicate. You can use these outside of the conclave.

1 hour ago, Yual said:

Then why dont you invite your friends or clans menbers into it? since its empty in EU . you will be able to achieves challenges more easily. and it will make the conclave less empty

I wanted to do that, but then I found out it's a bannable offense to intentionally farm the challenges (not mine btw)

tL8fiAk2tYrPdQcaFt8ihpCZmRTHW-VTKSSqL_68

Archived