Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

While everything (all materials) do look shinier now.

I actually kinda like it?

At least it works for the better of most of my fashion frames, my Trinity fashion  alone got all sexied up  so much, I hope this remains in.

Sorry to others for whom it's not working. 😞

No one else noticed that the speed of the Volt has been drastically reduced? No changes have been announced in any Hotfix line announced since the "Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0" update after receiving this hotfix I noticed this change bizarre, in a super fast build that I always used I don't have the same result anymore, alias now the motion animation of the volt during use and while the duration of the second volt speed remains awkward, the volt does not take another thousand steps and the super fast speed moves at long strides like the nezha but besides being unpleasant this animation to the volt, also the loss of performance of the build. The questions I ask myself are:

1- Is this a bug that has already been identified and fixed soon?

2 - Or was this a purposeful reduction [NERF!] In D.E's volt speed to make Gauss the fastest warframe in the game, since this bug only appeared in the update that brings warframe gauss to the game?

3 - I sincerely hope that this speed-reducing condition of the second volt ability and its strange animation will be corrected soon and that it is just a bug because if this was done intentionally by DE as a nerf way it will be discouraging, given that many things like warframing skills. guns, raids and other fun things in the game before, nowadays are not even used anymore due to poorly implemented in-game reworks, which make tall MR players who support the game from the start and who have helped and yet They help turn the community into something as grand as today and lose interest in the game.

Disappointing about the Universal Medallions losing their main stated purpose,  but at least it has the Vent Kids. I don't see a purpose for them now outside that; maybe future Syndicates or Plains type factions? Shame, about the loss of momentum being kept; missed it being removed last time ah well I got used to having my momentum removed last time so its but a loss for a temporary return, annoying but not a game breaker. I hope the colors work out.

2 hours ago, Yual said:

Thx Megan!

Pleas keep conclave rewards inside conclave gamemode. That would be unfair for thoses who make their way to the max rank.

On one hand I agree, but since installing Warframe I have been able to play 4 conclave matches ... so apart from getting friends to cheese it with, I don't really see any other way for most players to progress.

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Disruption Changes:

• Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!
    • Rewards are still given every other round: 4 Conduits per Round = 2 Rounds to extract.
  • Joining a Disruption mission in progress will now lock when either 2 Conduits are completed or 1 Conduit has failed, as opposed to locking after 1 Conduit is completed/failed.
  • Changes to reduce marker clutter:
    • Markers only show for active Conduits or if a player has picked up a Conduit key for it.
    • One marker will always be shown if there are no active Conduits and no Conduit Keys picked up.
    • Conduit Keys on the ground for a matching Conduit will be removed as soon as it is activate

Gauss Changes & Fixes:

• Gauss’ battery meter now builds when Reviving a teammate!

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

• Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed.

@[DE]Megan
First , i'm pretty unhappy with the two changes that happen with disruption.. With these two changes you are making a fun and fast mode into a slower one which dont have that much reward once you got Gauss+ Weapons. 
1) The visual "clutter" changes is technically a nerf to maintaining a high cadence on the mission, because the trick was to keep the some keys on the ground just before the end of the rounds and pick up to start the next round ad infinite. With this change, for the sake of "visual clutter" you are just making the mode a little bit slower which is on my end , a pretty hefty nerf in the invested time/reward department. Also, if you really want to give rewards that people will care, why just not put axi's in the sedna one. We really lack a good axi's farm except bounties and it is not everyone computer that can run those pretty easily
1.1) Also, the  longer arbitration rotation for disruption is another slap in the face for a fast and fun mode, and also a slap in the face for arbitration in itself. Since the inception of arbitration, the mode is not really played except of excavation, because the time invested/reward ratio is so bad. In every feedback thread concerning arbitrations, the thing the people wanted the most was to keep the same rotation for all the modes, but your reason for not doing that is for "difficulty" .. Difficulty is not staying in a mission longer for rewards that dont really scale is the main problem of arbitration since its inception. Having to wait 10 min per Survival rotation/10 waves for defense, etc is just too much of a time investment compared   to the said excavation which isnt too far from the normal rotation  and rewards ratio. It is not like "endo" is that much of a reward either way.  But this also come down to  the big overarching problem of all the recent game modes : time invested / reward . I would talk about ESO (SO) but it shares the same problem and you keep removing the fun of it.. 8 conduits for disruption is again, not the normal rotation. WHY DO YOU think people played and loved the 4 conduits arbitrations ? Because time invested/reward was more than fine. I wouldnt even mind getting faster scaling for faster rotations.

2) Gauss change : Your team technically ignored 11 pages of feedback with some good ideas in it.. I will share what I think is the main problem of Gauss
2.1)His biggest problem is his 2 draining the battery more than the energy it gives to regain the battery lost and I have Arcane Energize on mine. The Energy conversion % is really too low and should scale with either strenght or scale with the duration like almost everything in his kit.  Also the ability goes against the premise of the frame : going fast to "dodge" enemy. So either give it something like story energy while running, up the %Conversion or makes it drain less battery by hit taken because for the moment it is an unreliable defense because of it and a big drain of his energy to maintain high battery
2.2) The fact that his redline buff are selfish one that are impossible to get the full value of it easily is another of his problem. So ,to keep the redline buff to more than 100% and keep charging the % high, you need to spend some energy , energy that you dont really have presented in point 2.1 because you need to both mach rush and use his 3 to keep the buff high because you drain your battery while having kinetic plating active.. SO again, the synergy between both his 2 and 4 are not great. You should be able to keep both buff while still having energy. (my builds have 170% efficiency (there is a real problem)
2.3)  His 3 damage even with redline activated that do pitiful amount of damage to hydron enemies unless on super high strenght and the range is dissapointing even while investing into it.  Also, if you want to do a lot of his 3 , the 3 cold 3heat combo, it takes a lot of energy for almost no reward at all (the armor strip while under redline is pitiful , it should be 50% at base while scalable to 100% at 200% Power Strenght .  Also the damage should either be an higher amount of flat damage or a mix of both the same flat damage+extra good bonus while in redline .. AS I SAID in 3.2 i have a lot of effiency and still cant keep up.
2.4)The concept of the frame is fun and I still like the frame because he is fun but he have major issues that makes his kit anti synergistic and lack a real identity. He is a tanky  self buffing speedster frame  with meh CC that have major energy issues and his identity should be more of a tanky speedy frame with GOOD CC and team utility with no energy issues or a tanky speedster frame buffing frame with alright CC and no energy issues

3) I wont really talk about UMI because i think i share the same opinion than everyone in the thread about it but listening to Conclave players and breaking a promise is not something i really like seeing

4) I was fond of the void dash momentum and sad to see he departs, but im gonna adapt

REST of the fix were muchos gracios.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract.

And like that, Arbi is dead ones more.

After some internal discussion and *player feedback*, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave.

Man-babies crying that some stupid random reward in a game is not fair for everyone, because "my exclusiveness bro!". That feedback?

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing.

Okay. Seems totally reasonable. While you're at it, please remove credits, stance mods and rare resources from Conclave Weekly Mission rewards. It's so unfair these PvP players are getting PvE rewards!

Cool, don't need to play disruption anymore. Those medallions were the only thing on the tables I wanted and they're too small to justify using on regular factions. DE, I physically can't play conclave, or pvp in general, without my heart trying to vacate my body.

This excuse just doesnt work because if we follow through with that logic:

Exploiter shouldnt give gems, because that "invalidates" the people who put the effort in mining and fishing. Having so many gems that you can just trade them for standing is just unfair.

Races shouldnt give ventkid standing or kdrive affinity because i level'd mine on the pipe and if anyone has it easier than me that invalidates my grind.

Cetus arcanes should still require crafting because i farmed for the materials back then so it's really unfair towards me that people can now just buy them.

I hope these are enough examples that the "oh no the 3 conclave people who really worked hard for their rewards, cant invalidate that" excuse literally makes no sense. If anything the universal medallions needed a buff, not the nerf to make them absolutely worthless.

Fixed an issue where Cloud Walker being deactivated would launch Wukong in the direction he was traveling before activating it. He now maintains the momentum that he was traveling with during Cloud Walker.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. I thought that thread would never be seen let alone my little comment/reply about the Cloud Walker bug. Goes to show DE really does listen and care. ❤

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

Exploiter shouldnt give gems, because that "invalidates" the people who put the effort in mining and fishing. Having so many gems that you can just trade them for standing is just unfair.

Races shouldnt give ventkid standing or kdrive affinity because i level'd mine on the pipe and if anyone has it easier than me that invalidates my grind.

Cetus arcanes should still require crafting because i farmed for the materials back then so it's really unfair towards me that people can now just buy them.

idc about the PvP thing, but these examples are pretty salty. The real reason why you should argue for the PvP decision should be to have a proper rework for PvP so that people actually play it and it beomces possible to actually start a game of PvP rather than wait in an empty lobby

Archived