[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

Cool, don't need to play disruption anymore. Those medallions were the only thing on the tables I wanted and they're too small to justify using on regular factions. DE, I physically can't play conclave, or pvp in general, without my heart trying to vacate my body.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

This excuse just doesnt work because if we follow through with that logic:

Exploiter shouldnt give gems, because that "invalidates" the people who put the effort in mining and fishing. Having so many gems that you can just trade them for standing is just unfair.

Races shouldnt give ventkid standing or kdrive affinity because i level'd mine on the pipe and if anyone has it easier than me that invalidates my grind.

Cetus arcanes should still require crafting because i farmed for the materials back then so it's really unfair towards me that people can now just buy them.

I hope these are enough examples that the "oh no the 3 conclave people who really worked hard for their rewards, cant invalidate that" excuse literally makes no sense. If anything the universal medallions needed a buff, not the nerf to make them absolutely worthless.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 18

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue where Cloud Walker being deactivated would launch Wukong in the direction he was traveling before activating it. He now maintains the momentum that he was traveling with during Cloud Walker.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. I thought that thread would never be seen let alone my little comment/reply about the Cloud Walker bug. Goes to show DE really does listen and care. ❤

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

Exploiter shouldnt give gems, because that "invalidates" the people who put the effort in mining and fishing. Having so many gems that you can just trade them for standing is just unfair.

Races shouldnt give ventkid standing or kdrive affinity because i level'd mine on the pipe and if anyone has it easier than me that invalidates my grind.

Cetus arcanes should still require crafting because i farmed for the materials back then so it's really unfair towards me that people can now just buy them.

idc about the PvP thing, but these examples are pretty salty. The real reason why you should argue for the PvP decision should be to have a proper rework for PvP so that people actually play it and it beomces possible to actually start a game of PvP rather than wait in an empty lobby

5 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

idc about the PvP thing, but these examples are pretty salty. The real reason why you should argue for the PvP decision should be to have a proper rework for PvP so that people actually play it and it beomces possible to actually start a game of PvP rather than wait in an empty lobby

TBF if you think about it, ONE pvp fanatic went pissy and now we have a hema 2.0 situation. I'm at a point where DE should stop trying to appease the 1 conclave player and just do as promised and make universal medallions work for conclave while lowering the grind of that syndicate and lowering the clan research cost of the hema

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 10

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

We have railjack and TNW coming up, duviri is next year, DE will again try to one up themselves with next tennocon because that just makes them money and afterwards will take their vacations. Alone from that we can already see that this wont happen for atleast a year. There wont be a meaningful rework for conclave with the 2 dedicated people DE has for PVP, a game mode most people dont play warframe for. 

With the examples I used i wanted to show that this logic just doesnt work, a farm being trash but people already having completed it should never prevent them from improving the farm because if we go route literally nothing in this game can improve anymore ever.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

hace 4 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

So there's no reason to do Disruption anymore. Thanks DE! Another dead gamemode

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

3 минуты назад, Drachnyn сказал:

a farm being trash but people already having completed it should never prevent them from improving the farm because if we go route literally nothing in this game can improve anymore ever.

Also, as a development of this thought, improving farm for people who haven't reached tier 5 in Conclave doesn't mean that people who've already reached it cannot benefit from it. For crying out loud, you're not prohibited from farming those medallions like everyone else does.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Tnx for that

7 people playing Conclave rn 

Tnx, really tnx.

No, Im not Happy '-'

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Has specular intensity been cranked? Everything is shinier than it used to be, including materials that probably shouldn't be like the cloth cape of Repala Syndana. Its hard to show with screenshots but you can sort of see it on Mag Ferro's armour below:

Before mainline:

WpAXsog.jpg

27.5.4.1:

LORS7aF.jpg

It also shows some of the odd things I mentioned in my previous post about occlusion not seeming to work properly (see shoulders and floating arm accessories). Also some emissives (like Mag's face here) are super bright post mainline.

Also, theres something strange going on with shadow casting right now. In the screenshot below I don't think vertex normals are being calculated? See the hip:

N29xwX0.png

Edited by Lolacrayola
  • Upvote 1

So changing the Universal Medallion so it won't work on Conclave... Interesting decision DE. Going back on your word after getting your players hyped up, NICE JOB. In that case you really should change their name since they aren't 'universal anymore. My suggestions are

1) PvE Only Medallions 2) Selective Medallions 3) Pointless Medallions

Also I really enjoy all the new Disruption game mode nerfs you did. I guess too many people where playing it, huh DE?

1) Disruption Arb is now slower, grinder and less rewarding. GREAT

2) Extra Disruption keys now disappear making it slower and more boring since you now have to wait for key enemies to spawn when you start the next round. AWESOME

3) Universal Medallion Changes (see my thoughts above) So now there is a pointless reward in the drop tables for Disruption. WONDERFUL

Thank you DE for removing the fun from a great game mode.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

Is the last update broken Forma selection screen for weapon ?

it just don't allow me to access Forma Type selection screen (I have Umbra Forma normally it allow me to choose) .. now It just bypass and select normal one for me (this happen only happen for Weapon not Frame)

Edited by NitoNiwatori
found problem cause by wrong setup

Been getting some reallll bad stuttering/frame drops in orbiter ever since the hotfix, it is eye bleeding to play lol

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

That's the plan 🙂 

Added random filler event where we shoot red/blue paint at each other, while Alad V is high (either high up or high on Nitain, either way) :

• Added Warframe Riven into Conclave Rewards. Now you can fully optimize your Warframe to your liking. But at a price, this Riven is not tradeable.
Edited by NoSpax

Just now, NoSpax said:

Added random filler event where we shoot red/blue paint at each other, while Alad V is high (either high up or high on Nitain, either way) :

• Added Warframe Riven into Conclave Rewards. Now you can fully optimize your Warframe to your liking.

......pleaze no. 

No.

6 минут назад, NoSpax сказал:

• Added Warframe Riven into Conclave Rewards. Now you can fully optimize your Warframe to your liking. But at a price, this Riven is not tradeable.

Non-tradeable, non-dissolveable, non-sellable, can be rolled only once and permanently fuses into the slot. Yeah, I can see it now.

3 hours ago, Yual said:

Thx Megan!

Pleas keep conclave rewards inside conclave gamemode. That would be unfair for thoses who make their way to the max rank.

oh screw you, everyone knows Conclave is dominated by the same 12 players who flame, harass and report any outsiders that come into the match.

if you can even find a match in the first place - that's why it's IMPOSSIBLE to play.

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 8

hace 15 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Really disappointed with the decision, all those promises of good rewards and making the new mode rewarding, just to add a bunch of relics (no Axis), lower drops of kuva and so on.

The only thing that was saving it was the promise of the Universal Syndicate Medallion working on Conclave, and even then it only would give 1k standing which is nothing.

And now it was scrapped because 1 conclave player complained to Steve on Twitter... 

Gg5SHU5.png

I could be a pretty good copypasta from now on.

Edited by Pentore
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

vor 1 Minute schrieb anfuerudo:

Non-tradeable, non-dissolveable, non-sellable, can be rolled only once and permanently fuses into the slot. Yeah, I can see it now.

• NINJA: Made Warframe Riven into a "Starstrike Reactor".
  • PUBLIC: Warframe Riven have went through an exciting rework and additional balancing step. Also moved reward to Raids.

While my Landing Craft is still pretty plastic-y, the changes to Warframe shininess seem to have been a success. My Warframes' metallic bits appear shiny and reflective once more, plus they're not so overwhelmingly discoloured and grey-looking in comparison to matte textures. I'd been colouring my metals white for some time, and they actually look white/silver now, as opposed to the grey-ish look of stainless steel. I like it. Lighting seems to have gone downhill, however.

Jesus. Every single time an update rolls out there is so much toxicity in the forum responses. 

You people who spread the toxicity need to cool your jets and realize imperfect people are doing their best to realize something they are very passionate about. Responding with frustration is not a motivator for them to change what you identify as problematic. 

I can't imagine they take a majority of the complaining seriously with the approaches y'all take. 

Here is a tip.

Structure your response with a thank you, acknowledging the hard work they're doing.

Follow up with what you identify as an issue and explain why in a fair and respectful manner.

Keep the toxic stuff at the door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1